Quicktime Plus/Windfall

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blaster_Prime, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Blaster_Prime

Blaster_Prime drank the last beer

Ok so I've been doing some freelance work for my job that has made me a decent amount of scratch. The first paycheck I got went all towards Christmas so I promised myself that the next half of the money would be spent on myself. Sure enough, the money is here and I'm having trouble figuring out what would be the better purchase...as well as what else to spend so I figured I'd ask.

Basically I have $100 to blow, not much I know but it's a windfall nonetheless. Just so I'm somewhat responsible I'm using some of this money to invest in computer software for my comics and such. Originally I was going to buy the full version of Quicktime so that I might import and edit sound for Flash projects...which I can't do at the moment. My first question is, is Quicktime Plus a good choice or is there another program I should invest in within the same price range of QP ($35-45)?

Secondly, if you all had about $60-70 to blow what would you spend it on at the moment? (No saving for later purchases, I have that $600 government thing for that ^^)

2. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Would keep it on the side for just in case money.

Like toy hunts for example, Ill hunt for stuff and wont find it until Im broke.
    Need to be prepared for those moments. Plus it's nice to relax knowing you have some spare cash

Or buy some boots for your gf

3. drippy

drippy Well-Known Member

A decent bottle of scotch.

4. Blaster_Prime

Blaster_Prime drank the last beer

first I'd have to get a gf, then I can buy her boots :lol