Quick review: Galvatrons of the years

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by KingGalvatron, Nov 17, 2014.

1. KingGalvatron

KingGalvatron Redneck Decepticon

This is my first attempt at reviewing. OK so I am a Galvatron fanatic collecting action figures based on his various forms. Even dark Megatrons are a close representation of Galvy if he does not make it to a series. So I will go over what I have as a review in a sense.
    G1 Galvatron
    Here i have the Hasbro universe and 3rd Party Mania king. They look good with the universe Cyclonus and Sweeps, Mania king is a far better mode catching it near perfectly if you get the vintage color form. Mania king has far more pose options than hasbros tank based g1.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Armada Galvatron
    This is the first Galvatron i ever aquired and the one that made him my favorite tf character. Posing is nearly not an option but both forms capture the cartoon quite accurately.
    [​IMG]
    Energon/Cybertron
    My most recent acquisitions these figures are huge but the coloring isnt quite the same as the cartoon but the forms are cartoon accurate. The cybertron galvy is kinda top heavy and is more likely to fall over the gun is kinda cool but the fact it doesnt fire anything and hass a crank on it to spin it is kinda cheesey.
    [​IMG]
    Animated Shadow Blade Megatron
    In my opinion this form of megatron fills the galvatron void fairly well. The black and purple with silver swords just seems to fill it. More pose oppertunity than armada galvatron but the head does not turn enough. the modes are fairly accurate to cartoon but the gun is just sad half of the helicopter cab is tabbed to the arm...
    [​IMG]
    TF Prime Dark Energon Megatron
    This is Primes galvatron in my opinion since they never produced a reborn megatron from the predacons rising movie. Dark colors and looking like megatron in toy robot mode but the gun is cheesey and hes got too much pink, he can parts form with unicron to make a super megatron but its kinda lame... Overall he is Primes galvatron.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    AOE Voyager Galvatron
    Ok I couldnt help but get rid of the bay color scheme of silver. Painted up black and purple like Shadow Blade with his gun being painted like g1 galvatron. The robot isnt bad but has a backpack easily removed. Needs a leader class form thats revised in my opinion.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Regardless I will never own a true g1 galvatron and whatever generation they all are cool in their own sense.
    [​IMG]

Hope u enjoyed my mini tidbits on these figures.

2. onslaught314

onslaught314 Saxobot

News Credits:
    For the Cybertron Galvy, make sure you bend his feet all the way forward at the ankles until they click. It may sound like you're breaking it, but that's actually how he gets the resistance to support his weight.

Cool look at the evolution of Galvatron!