Minor/Repaint: Quick&Dirty - Fall of Cybertron Starscream

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Taiki, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Taiki

Taiki Well-Known Member

... I have a feeling i'm gonna end up doing a bit more to him to try to make him more game-accurate, but that's gonna be a bit of an extensive repaint, so I'll put this version up first in case i screw up...
    three markers - pink, grey, and silver. relatively simple stuff to outline details around his thrusters and intakes, his guns, and to highlight his... bunny ears. /koff

Attached Files:

2. Stormvapor

Stormvapor Well-Known Member

pretty sweet!

3. mirageandjazz11

mirageandjazz11 Banned

looks great as always.......... what about other seekers? including a more Black (not racist) skywarp?

4. Taiki

Taiki Well-Known Member

Thanx. :) 

hahahaha, am seriously considering doing em, yep, but I need to get more of this guy... I was lucky to pick this one up in HK, but I can't find him on mass release over here yet...

5. Armentitron

Armentitron Well-Known Member

Where are you getting these FOC figures so early?

6. cheetor71

cheetor71 Autobot

I'm sorry but I really don't see what you've done to this.

7. Taiki

Taiki Well-Known Member

picked up em in the airport in Hong Kong... was a very lucky find...

hmmm.
    the 'intake's over his head in robot mode were grey, so they're now painted red, with pink lights lined with silver.
    small detailing to the shoulder pad covers - previously just plain red, so painted the slightly raised portion silver and lined the lining detail around it in pink.
    silver paint apps to the shoulder pads, and along the intakes in plane mode. also to the sculpted detail on the calves, which were previously just a flat grey throughout.
    pink paint apps to the rear thrusters in plane mode.
    guns - silver and grey paint apps to the barrel rotation area in the middle of the gun, pink to a raised detail right behind the turning cogs, pink to the raised detail on the triple barrels where it starts to taper, silver/grey to the grooved detailing on the back of the gun, and silver to the hose details on top of the gun...
    and I'm currently itching to go for game accuracy and paint part of the red area of his chest grey...