Questions about GF 34 and 35

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by MasterOfPuppets, Jan 6, 2006.

1. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Banned

Currently I'm catching up on GF after putting it off for too long so please no spoilers at all unless it helps to answer my questions!

Okay in 34 I understand that the black fog that saved Master Megatron temporarily made him invincible and gave him the power to reformat Land Bullet into Arm Bullet. I also understand that the black fog left Master Megatron which completely revived him and harvested the darkness within Liger Jack to become Dark Liger Jack. So my question is where did this black fog come from?

And in 35 why is Noisemaze missing his the the shield/weapon that's attached to his arm for most of the episode? His left arm looks like a normal arm for the first 15 minutes until after he gets up from tripping on a wire attached to Hop. Was this just an animation error?

I just finished watching 35 so I haven't seen 36 and up so once again, please no spoilers!

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    read the galaxy force discussion thread! these things were discussed ad nauseum...

It should answer all your questions :) 

Andy

3. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    that thread has a lot of spoilers in it.

Noisemaze is seen quite often without the shield. It's obvious that he can remove it whenever he wants.

as for the black fog, I think it's just something in the grand black hole. not sure if it's from the black hole itself, or something it had already absorbed.

4. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Banned

I see now, thanks. If Noisemaze really is seen often without the shield I guess I didn't notice it until now. Or maybe he starts doing it from this episode on?

5. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    The black fog is never totally explained. While Megatron has it, he is out of synch with reality though, and with it he demonstrates some interesting creation / deconstruction abilities. My guess is it is something to do with the manner in which the power of the Chip Square was used on him, since it contains the power of Primus, which includes creation.
    I think Cybertron might cover this a little better since Cybertron's Megatron has said in an episode previous to this that he has Unicron's armour, and so the resurrection and the nifty powers might come from being at one with Unicron in the dub (the whole use of fear / jealousy to create a Dark Ligerjack, the reformatting of Landbullet, both very Unicron things to have him do). In Galaxy Force it is never fully explained.