Questions About Galvatron and The Dinobots

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by BluRayHiDef, Jun 28, 2014.

1. BluRayHiDef

BluRayHiDef Well-Known Member

• Is Galvatron truly alive? He has a giant hole in his chest, which is where a Transformer's spark - their soul - is located. Hence, he has no spark and subsequently no soul, which is what Optimus says to him when they fight. So, doesn't this mean that Megatron is still dead and that Galvatron is just a lifeless copy of him?
    • How long were the Dinobots imprisoned on Lockdown's ship? Since the age of the dinosaurs, millions of years ago? Why do they have dinosaur robot modes if there were no intelligent creatures on Earth to hide from during the age of the dinosaurs?

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Galvatron's like a copy of Megatron in some ways, but more like he's moved himself into a lifeless body.

The Dinobots were, like, the servants of the Knights of Cybertron. I'm just gonna assume they were some of the robots made by the matter cyberformed during the dinosaur era we saw, hence the alt modes.

3. SentinelPrime

SentinelPrime I NEEDED THAT!

Ebay:
    Optimus refers to the Dinobots as ancient warriors and Knights, also claiming "the legend is true". This would've put them waaaay before Earth was cyberformed if I'm not mistaken. Also the cyberforming didn't kill all of the dinosaurs on Earth.

Cyberforming doesn't create Transformers, just lifeless, hollow burned out metal husks.

As far as a spark; Megatron was revived by the Allspark, so it seems to me he didn't even have a spark, the energy was coursing through him. As Galvatron, we see the energy coursing through him when he animates the drones.

4. Grimlockimus

Grimlockimus Wot?

News Credits:
    Megatron bascially transferred his consciousness into this newly built body and from what I gathered in his scenes he doesn't have a spark so he needs to drain energy from machines to power his new body, but that's just my look at it.

As for the Dinobots I once again have my own personal headcanon. They were built by the creators as some of the very first Transformers and based them off the Earth creatures they were technically made from, they then sent them out to discover new planets and travel through the universe.

And then Lockdown collected them all because he will become Legendary Knight Master and unlock the hidden secret after capturing all of the Legendary Knights, HOOO.

5. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Megatron's Consciousness made it's way into Galvatron's body, this was explained by Brains in the movie.

As for the Dinobots I remember Lockdown saying something about catching the knights or something like that, referring to the Dinobots.

So I'm guessing that the Dinobots were like prototypes created by the, well lets just call them Quintessons for now. They were created after they mined that Transformers Metal, they scanned the Dinosaurs, or their cargases then became the Dinobots, after that they probably find some way to escape the Quintessons and go out into the galaxy.

Fast forward a couple of millions of years later.

The Cybertronian war is going on, Quintessons hire Lockdown, Lockdown finds and captures the Dinobots one by one with his Bounty Hunters.

And that's why they were on Lockdown's ship.

I could go into detail on my Knights theory, but that's another story.