Question to those who dislike TF:A

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Transbot90210, Jan 13, 2008.

1. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Veteran

:lol  jumpers for goalposts.

2. Scourge_151

Scourge_151 Never gargle the rum. TFW2005 Supporter

Small boys in the park, hmmmm, isn't it?...

3. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

:lolol 

4. SCIENCE

SCIENCE Banned

Bumblebee is annoying. For such a heavily G1-based cartoon, they seem to forget he was originally a spy. IMO They should have used a different character for the loudmouth roll, or have Bumblebee grow up a little. He just gets on my nerves a bit. But I love his design... perfect G1 update.

I'm trying to like it very hard but there are so many niggles with the writing. It just reels in older fans with stuff like the 3 parter, and then gives us stuff like Meltdown and Nanosec... the production on Meltdown was horrible, very choppy. Can see why it wasn't aired. The music was done strangely.

5. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Guess i am just a nitpicker.
    i just don't like a style that has a robot's lips moving all over the place to create exaggerated expressions.
    Bumblebee does that alot. and that is as close as I am getting to a soapbox before laundry day.

I am ecstatic that TFA has "grown up" since the Cybertron garbage....but still, am not completely sold on the show, although i know i will be buying at least 2 Primes later this year. The characters/vehicles look good so i will just roll with it all.

6. Legless Pete

Legless Pete Chairman Kaga

You forget that Bulkhead, BB and maybe even Prowl are not military, and the former two have probably never seen combat. Why would he be a spy?

7. Julliant

Julliant This space for rent.

Maybe he'll become Goldbug in season 3 or 4 (if there ever is,) and he'll be mature and be the new loudmouth's mentor.

8. nuopus

nuopus Well-Known Member

Good point. In this series, the Autobots on Earth are still very young and were not military at all. They were repair and maintenance bots. Their behavior, and especially Bumblebees are adolescent. BB is acting like a kid because well, he is one. Maybe he turns into a spy later on? But right now, a spy he most certainly is not.