1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Regarding Beast Wars Reborn BWR-01

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Terrorcon0, Feb 17, 2006.

1. Terrorcon0

Terrorcon0 Transformers Rock Star!!!

News Credits:
    I was trying to decide since I am going to get the figure set no matter what. I was wondering from other fans should I get one today and have it shipped super fast shipping from Japan or should I just wait until a dealer gets them here in the states some time next week? What are your alls thoughts?
    Anyone?

2. DX7879

DX7879 Captain of Strawhats

I'm also considering ordering the set once I get my tax return. I'm looking for a site that has quick shipping, good price, and good packaging (don't want the box to be crushed).

3. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    The second I can afford the set, it shall be mine... I've wanted the original Primal and Megs too long and their Robot Masters versions ain't cuttin' it!

I say wait dude, shipping it from Japan would still take a while and you're going to pay a fortune, might as well wait for it to get to a domestic dealer.