Question more than anything....

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Smallst Unicron, Sep 19, 2005.

1. Smallst Unicron

Smallst Unicron Active Member

My Sell list

I am trying to raise some funds for an HDTV myself and my wife want. I have aprox 200 transformers from beastwars to energon, plus some japanese and reissues and alternaters here and there. Prob about 200 in all. I would like to sell the collection all at once, rather than single items here and there, but I will take requests of 10 bots at a time and split them up. So this is the basics of what I have. If you want something from that line, PM me or post and I will tell you if I have it (or still have it) and how much with shipping.

Pretty much every Beast Machine toy in super shape with instructions/tech spec if applicable.

Pretty much all of the japanese Carrobots toys (minus optimus because hes incomplete and the spychangers) including Brave Maximus complete.

Pretty much every Armada toy with instructions/cards

Pretty much every Energon toy with instructions/cards

Some various Japansese reissues (starscream, hot rodimus, new years optimus prime (no matrix or mouse pad) )

American reissue Jazz complete with box

Alternators Viper and Subaru (forget names) complete with instructions

REMEMBER: to keep me from spending the rest of my life at the post office, I want to sell 10 bots at a time or more, or single purchase of a particularly large or valuable bot.

EDIT: I also have about 6 unopened beast machines toys to go with this as well. (the bee, the first primal, a dinobot or 2, and 2 tank drones, and an aero drone.

2. e3nine

e3nine I have a large MISB collection.

News Credits:
    dibs on the reissues.

PM me the details and we could work something out.

3. Smallst Unicron

I really could use an educated guess if any of you would suggest a basic price you think would be fair for a set like this.

4. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well it depends on who the person is, some would say $300 plus shipping while others would say the total cost of the original price of the toys(maybe a little less on nonpopular ones), and since most are missing the packaging would say to have the shipping already included. If you were to sell it to someone that specializes in TF toys, for example fortmax.net, they could give you anywhere from 40-60% of what they'd charged the public for the ones they want. I hope that helps out.

5. Smallst Unicron

yes it does, thanks. I have converted this to a sell thread.