question from 1st movie

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by garinhash, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    This is a far "better" plot hole. I would say that the shrunken allspark can't heal transformers, only when it is at it's normal size, or that bumblebee had other things in his mind.

2. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

^
    ^
    This. Haha!

3. bonafide1498

bonafide1498 Cavatron shall reign!

Ebay:
    PLOTHOLE>:thumbs2: haha

4. bonafide1498

bonafide1498 Cavatron shall reign!

Ebay:
    Hahahaha, that and he kept getting the hourglass icon.......processing,processing....hahaha

5. Zombiedude

Zombiedude Junkion Warrior

Because he's the information guy.

And he has the mass of a boom box, and bumblebee has the mass of a car. Which one would take less energy to fix?

6. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    i figure when Frenzy touched the Allspark, he needed it to repair him, and said that in his mind. he was fixed.

when BB touched the Allspark, he needed it to shrink, and he said that in his mind. then it shrank. his voice wasnt on his mind, so it didnt activate.

((i only came up with this cause the writers said it was Ratchet's beam that fixed his voice))

7. oxygenic

oxygenic OTTOBOT

I read somewhere and maybe Mr. Orci said something that bumblebee did not want to be corrupted by it. From what i remember every thing affected was evil or aggresive or already evil. Laser fix did the trick.

8. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

ding ding ding ding

ANNNNNND Circle gets the Square.

9. funstorm

funstorm Doer of nothing

there's the answer. in the end his voice box was repaired how else does every one else think it happened?

10. Nutcrusher

Nutcrusher Decepticon

News Credits:
    Bumblebee was lying all along. He could speak, but pretended not to because the other Autobots made fun of his English accent?

11. Zablorg

Zablorg Well-Known Member

That doesn't mean that he would know the first thing about repairing himself with it. The cube could have the power to shoot colorful steamers for all we know.

My nitpick about the Allspark is that while it is shrinking it folds up in human-sized cubelets, but when it is in Bumblebee's hands and is nearly done it is still folding up only now the cubelets are on a smaller scale. This should not be so!

12. geerave

geerave Well-Known Member

and more over, how big is a cublet?

13. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    actually that is a crap excuse...there is a scene where megan fox is telling him to shoot and she will drive....

and he warbles like a bird...so he knew his voice did not work....so there ya go...another fine example of crap bay story telling...

14. Zablorg

Zablorg Well-Known Member

The Allspark is a mysterious magic box with funny symbols on it. I wouldn't expect its nature to be entirely consistent.

15. Optimatron

Optimatron Autobot

He made it shrink from a GIANT allspark to a LITTLE allspark? I'd say that it wouldn't have done that if BB didn't know what he was doing. Oh, and considering BB and Cliffjumper were the ones that used to stand guard around the cube, I'd imagine he might have witnessed a thing or two.

16. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I think the writers got confused and thought Bumblebee was the same as GI Joe's ninja commando Snake Eyes so they forgot oh yea he should be able to speak now. But I guess that's what happens you take the underdog of the series and try to make him some silent ninja bad ass.

Ha ha, guess the only real shock was they didn't have Chuck Norris do the voice of Bumblebee since he's an almost Prime level warrior.

17. NitrogenB

NitrogenB Well-Known Member

continuity

It's just like, in the opening scene of the movie when the Ospreys are landing, the sun position changes about 4-5 times.

:rolleyes: 

Some of the plot got more attention than others, continuity doesn't really mean a whole lot.

18. Infil

Infil Well-Known Member

I personally subscribe to this theory. It makes more sense, despite what Orci says about the red laser. If all Ratchet needed to do was shine a red laser to fix Bumblebee, he would have fixed him long ago on Cybertron.

I think the Allspark couldn't fix Bumblebee's legs because perhaps there's a limit to how much matter it can create. Frenzy's body is alot smaller than Bumblebee's legs.

Given that the laws of Physics say matter cannot be created in the first place, it would be too much of a stretch to see 2 enormous robot legs appear out of thin air.

19. Roadtrack

Roadtrack Well-Known Member

I think the Allspark finished what Ratchet started.
    But then again, BB should have gotten his voice back the moment he put his handa on the Cube. Have some green-blue lightning thingy like it did with Frenzy and shot it at BB's neck, and BB to be like: "I can talk now!" The problem would have been fixed. But for some reason, Bumblebee is not allowed to talk in this movie :rolleyes: 

20. Optimus Hotdog

Optimus Hotdog Active Member

You'll have to ask the silly screenwriters! Like near the end when Bumblebees had his legs blown off, when Sam is one minute standing up, the next sitting down on the floor for no reason whatsoever!! Still... the movie rocked!!