Question about using TF-Direct

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by HoosierDaddy, Oct 8, 2015.

1. RoDu

RoDu Well-Known Member

Chinese New Year
    let us know how it goes

2. evilash3373

evilash3373 Well-Known Member

I just got mine. Order placed on 12/23. Said it was being prepared for shipment on 12/24, then nothing until earlier in the week when it said it cleared customs. Got it delivered today.

3. RoDu

RoDu Well-Known Member

I'd be happy if hey just re ship when it comes time for me to bug them. If the first one shows up I will RTS at the post office

4. vfxraven19

vfxraven19 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    My 2nd order, which I placed on January 20th, got delivered today via UPS.

My 1st order, still lost in the mess with 40+ days passed already. Ugh, might pull the Paypal Dispute button. :( 

5. xicer

xicer Active Member

They're pretty solid unless you order like 10 Ironhides at once... :poke 

• Like Like x 4
  6. treize0

treize0 80s kid stuck in an old man's body. Let me out!

I ordered Boost and Hatch off them mid-Oct last year. When I checked the tracking no they gave me on 17track, it detoured to Germany (!) before showing up in my doorstep Sydney early Dec. Weird.

7. vfxraven19

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Latest update, tracked with 17track.net and looks like it's being "returned to sender"

2017-01-27 08:50

Foshan City, returned due to vote

From December 19th '16 to January 27th '17, it was still in China. Never on a plane or ship or even stuck in US Customs in the US. I've requested a refund.

The 2nd order that made sure they shipped UPS had the same items, got here within 10 days. Screw-ups happen, and I just want a refund. There's no sense for them trying to reship.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Decepti_Dave

Decepti_Dave Reformatted

I just contacted Paypal's resolution center. This has been well over 2 months and that's just way too long! :mad 

I'll have to look elsewhere for a KO MP-27!

9. boomerdave

boomerdave Owns three Ditka figures. O_o Veteran

T-H-E-T-D-O-N-O-T-R-E-P-L-Y-T-O-M-Y-E-M-A-I-L-S!!!!

HE TELL ME!

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Decepti_Dave

Decepti_Dave Reformatted

I FINALLY received my KO MP-27 after I filed a complaint with Paypal!

After well over TWO months, the package went nowhere until yesterday! Then it was received this morning at my Post Office and delivered a few minutes ago!

I find it curious that *nothing* was done by anyone until I filed a complaint to Paypal yesterday (I guess that's Step 2 which is to formally file and let Paypal decide), after Step 1 was letting them know)... but then I guess I should be happy I got the item.

11. vfxraven19

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Still waiting on Paypal to make a claim. 17track.net still reports 'return to sender'. Whatever USPS posts "origin preparing for shipment" is BS because it's going back to TF-Direct. Have heard nothing back from TF-Direct. Just going to have to wait for paypal...

12. RoDu

RoDu Well-Known Member

my last scan
    Nov 19, 2016
    12:00 am

Leaving parcel center, to CAYTOB

le sigh
    I being as patient as I can, will ask for refund from tfdirect end of the month if nothing changes

13. vfxraven19

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Paypal just got back to me and ruled in my favor. TF-Direct gave me a full refund. Hope they learn from their shipping snafu, sometimes "please wait" isn't the answer when the customer finds out it ended up "return to sender". haha. I hope you guys get your stuff though. :\

14. Mousesi2k

Mousesi2k Decepticreep

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Placed an order on Feb. 24th for 3KBB seekers and they arrived today(Mar. 3rd) safe and sound to my home in So.Cal. I will not that customs did open one of the boxes(outer cardboard) and resealed. A+ in my book.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Taureanstar

Taureanstar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So i ordered something from tf-direct on march 3. An origin post shipping update happened the same day. It is now 21 days later and no updates. They've replied to emails but have no real answer.

My stuff would have to go through new york, which has had recent severe weather issues.

Do you think it's time to open a paypal case? Thanks for any advice!

16. mikeszekely

mikeszekely Not Pessimus Prime

Ebay:
    I ordered a KO Hulkie from them recently. Took two weeks to arrive, which seems reasonable, with basically no updates from when it was processed a in China until the day before it was delivered. Box was beat to hell, inside was ok except Scrapper's shovel was broke. I contacted them about it. They were a little snippy about how I should have refused delivery, but they sent a replacement part that left China on the 16th. It's the first order I've done with them that's had any issues, and as long as the part arrives ok they took care of it.

17. pidge1114

pidge1114 Well-Known Member

I placed an order with TF-Direct and it took 2 months and 13 days to arrive. I had filed a Paypal dispute until it finally arrived. This seems to be a common problem with the method they send things.

I'll never over from them again. The minimal savings I get I'd rather spend elsewhere to ensure I'll get it in a timely manner.

18. PkP Edge PkP

PkP Edge PkP Well-Known Member

So strange my stuff from tf direct gets here scary fast sometimes
    I ordered FT Galvatron on Jan 5th it shipped the same day and with free shipping not ems express and I had it in my hands January 9th... I live in Canada.

Tf direct is my number one go to now.

19. Pitt

Pitt Well-Known Member

What's the quality on the KO hulkie? I was considering ordering the same thing from them. It's the same size as the original, right?

I've never had any problems with stuff shipping from TF-direct. It takes a little longer than going with someone like BBTS, but I've never had to wait the 2 months that some people experienced. That sucks.

20. mikeszekely

mikeszekely Not Pessimus Prime

Ebay:
    Yeah, I usually use the US guys because I can preorder without paying until release and it's easy to cancel preorders, but I don't mind TF-Direct for stuff they don't have, like KO's.

Speaking of, I don't have an original Hulkie to compare so I can't say for sure. Some joints are good, some are a little loose, plastic seems fine (on par with Hasbro Legends). Paint is a little sloppy in spots. Overall, though, I'd say it's worth $50. I've certainly paid more for less.

• Like Like x 1