Question about Prya Magna Knee Issue

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Skyclaw, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Skyclaw

Skyclaw 6 Types of Madness!

Ok, I had to re-buy the CW Victorion set recently and I know this mold Hasbro screwed up and turned around that funky joint on her knee so the triangle piece rubs or hits against her shin creating a stress mark. Well, again this is a new set, (my old PM broke, so I return the set) right a way I took clipped and sanded those triangles pieces and now she had very small stress marks. My question is how to make them disappear? I've heard a heat gun or hair dryer works!!

Also, IF anyone buys the G2 Combaticons, Onslaught has the same issues as Pyra Magna! Damn it Hasbro get your shit together!!! You did right with Hot Spot and Onslaught and now you F' it up!!!!

2. flux convoy

flux convoy RIP Botcon.

Ebay:
    Pretty sure the G2 Comabaticons were in production before the issue was even found. I hope that whatever else they use the mold for gets fixed going forward. I could have sworn there was a third use of the mold that had the same issue. Don't know what it'd be though.

3. flux convoy

flux convoy RIP Botcon.

Ebay:
    Bingo! The third use is the club subscription service Bludgeon. Man, that was bugging me.

4. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

The key is heat. Stress marks are groupings of microfractures, and you want just enough heat to melt the microfractures back together without melting anything else. Fortunately, A quick dip in boiling water usually works for me.

5. Skyclaw

Skyclaw 6 Types of Madness!

Thanks for the information and the insight.