Question About Galvatron's ... (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by JohnRedcorn, Jun 27, 2014.

1. webz

webz Banned

Ebay:
    Harvesting energon from suns

2. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The original 13 may have been created for the same purposs they are created in most other incarnations. The battle Unicron when he eventually comes.

3. hup2thepenguin

hup2thepenguin Beagle.in.red

I think the thing about human-made Transformers is that they don't need a Spark. Megatron's memories were stored in the head and transferred to Galvatron's body, which was able to function without a Spark. The thing is is how Brains said Megatron was playing the humans all this time without saying how he was conscious. Perhaps that happened when they hooked up his head. Similar to how a human can technically die and come back to life with defibs and life support, except Transformers don't decay so they don't really have an expiration date, so to speak.

4. Megatron47

Megatron47 Well-Known Member

Of course it's Megatron, even Brains quite clearly states that Megatron survived the events of Dark of the Moon. I think it's pretty obvious Megatron was playing the humans to complete Galvatron body. Anyway didn't the tampering re-activated Megatron's mind?

5. buickanddeere

buickanddeere Well-Known Member

Prime recoiled in shock and horror when his sword was destroyed . " Prime said" you have no soul".

6. buickanddeere

According to the book, prime wasn't 100% dead. He was in near stasis healing very slowly.

7. buickanddeere

I know of several managers at work and some politicians who have no soul after selling it. Yet they continue to function.

8. Tytus

Tytus Well-Known Member

Didn't they do some sort of voodoo sacrifice thing to revive Megatron in RoTF?

I remember "Kill ze little one!" then they tear the spark out of one of their own and juice up Megatron. I assumed that was some sort of heart transplant.

9. deathzero23

deathzero23 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    tonyformers' idea of the Megatron/Galvatron is now the Dark Spark sounds good. Also maybe decepticons have different anatomy compared to autobots although both are cybertronians/transformers which explains Frenzy and Igor's survival being only a head.

Speaking of Dark Spark. There is this new TF video game featuring Dark Spark. Did someone played and finished it?

I remember Hasbro retconned G1 by officially accepting games War For Cybertron & Fall Of Cybertron as Transformers canon. Did the Dark Spark game is under Hasbro's transformers canon too?

and regarding the creators, that Alien non-cybertronian hand shown in the beginning reminds me of G1's Primacron. So that character's identity left me only two reference. Either Quintessons (alien-non-robotic form) or Primacron.

10. uruseiranma

uruseiranma Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Btw, anyone else notice the 'insecticons' that all the humans missed? It seemed like somehow Megatron used them to transfer his consciousness to Galvatron, as we see several crawling around the Galvatron semi truck.

11. JohnRedcorn

JohnRedcorn Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Also, what happened to the Megatron's head??

12. Dotmshockwave

Dotmshockwave Senior Robotic Citizen

News Credits:
    Fell into the black hole of Michael Bay backstory and shall never be mentioned AGAIN.

13. JohnRedcorn

JohnRedcorn Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No but seriously.

14. Maximus Alpha

Maximus Alpha Biggest Strongarm Fangirl

There's a non-functioning head sitting in KSI somewhere.

15. Starscream Gaga

Starscream Gaga Protoformed This Way

News Credits:
    Didn't Optimus pick it up and throw it while rampaging through the lab? I seem to recall that.

16. imranbecks

imranbecks Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So I guess the Dinosaurs were extinct not by the asteroid that we've all been led to believe, but by that weapon released at the start of the movie. Kinda like DOTM where the Apollo 11 moon landing in 1969 was actually a top secret expedition to investigate the alien craft that crash landed on the moon. I really like how they mixed real world events into the plot of the movie...

17. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No, he kicked a piece of scrap through some glass. The Megatron head and Sentinel heads were still there. Also, the Megatron head's eyes were still glowing red even after transferring its essence to the Galvatron body. I wonder if he way still also live on in that head too?

18. imranbecks

imranbecks Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I missed out on all these small details... I have to go see it again!

19. Megatron47

Megatron47 Well-Known Member

Hmmm not sure? I think Megatron is now fully living on through Galvatron so I suppose now that he's transferred his essence the head is now inactive I guess? But then I'm not sure why he's eyes were still glowing then.

20. buickanddeere

Applied power to the "brain" to download data. No surprise if connected auxiliary systems also power up.