Question about Future floor polish

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by HoosierDaddy, Mar 30, 2018.

1. HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy Decepticon. I'm no hero

News Credits:
    I know that Pledge bought the Future brand. I can’t find the Pledge with Future at local Walmart. My question is, is it ONLY Pledge with future that works for tightening joints or can we use other brands of floor polish? Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this question. I figured customizers would know better than anyone the answer to my question.

2. reluttr

reluttr Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You can use clear nail polish as well, its basically my go to method for balljoints anyways.

As far as future, they no longer advertise it on the front label.

You want "Pledge, Floor Care, Multi-Surface | Finish" with a lenolium floor with blue boots on the label or "Pledge, Revive it, Floor Gloss, Original" with a brown and gold label.

The first from what I gather is the original, the second might be slightly reformulated if the comments on amazon are anything to go off of, but it is the "latest" version you are most likely to find and for all intents and purposes it works the same just it is not as glossy.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Agamus

Agamus Not an Iguana

Attached Files:

4. HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy Decepticon. I'm no hero

News Credits:
    Thanks guys

5. illithid

illithid Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sorry to hijack the thread, but I'm wondering if Pledge Furniture Polish can be used like the Floor Polish one as I can't find the latter on my place.

6. noblekale

noblekale There can be only one!

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    I'm really not sure. The questions to ask would be whether the polish is clear or not, and what it's made out of. Someone will probably correct me because I'm probably wrong, but I THINK Future Finish is an acrylic polish. I guess the best thing to do would be try some out on a figure you won't mind screwing up and see for yourself how it does?

7. Toker

Toker Well-Known Member

I didn't have much luck finding it at Walmart or Target. I was able to find it at Lowe's.