Question about FOC Bruticus

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Viper08, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Viper08

Viper08 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hi guys, I was messing with my FOC Bruticus, and I don't seem to figure out how to pose his legs so they hold him in any pose other than just standing up straight .
    It seems the only thing holding the legs straight is that pin that plugs into the back of onslaught's hip. If I try to move the leg the pin/hole don't line up anymore. Am I doing something wrong here? Or is he only able to hold a straight pose with his arms being the possible ones?, that would be odd since he has knees, but I can'tplace his thighs properly.
    Thanks for the replies guys.

2. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    Yeah, just unpeg that part to move his legs around.

3. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    Do you mean that you are trying to use Onslaught's knee as Bruticus's? Bruticus's knee are the connector ports.

4. zephon

zephon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have Ruination though -- with my piece, I keep the pin together and bend the leg at Impactor/Onslaught's hip joint. I can bend it forward 1 "click" at the most as the waist guard gets in the way already. I counter the forward lean by clicking the connector joints of the leg 'bots 1 "click" back. Gravity and his torso's weight help keep everything together.

5. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 Ayo Fryman. That uh, that's highly illogical. Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    I use every joint he's got. And like Valkysas said, you can just unpeg Onslaught's feet and use his knees. Like this

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    when bending his knees, just make sure you untab swindle's chest plate unless you want to break the tabs off.

7. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 Ayo Fryman. That uh, that's highly illogical. Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Also very good advice. Every time you move that connector piece really.

8. Viper08

News Credits:
    I try that but I can't keep the legs on any pose, the leg just goes limp and can't hold any pose other than straight up

Yeah, unlocking onslaught's hips is the only way I see, you unlock it then bend the knee at brawl/swindle for his knee articulation. But the hip articulation for the combined mode is at onsalught's knees, right?

9. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    No, Bruticus's hips are Onslaught's hips and his knees are the connectors. Maybe some pics would help me understand what the issue you're having is.

10. Viper08

News Credits:
    Yeah I figured it out, what you said was the correct way of posing his combined mode legs. The issue was that I couldn't figure out how to pose his legs without unpegging them from onslaught's back. My mistake was that I thought that Bruticus hip articulation was on Onslaught's knees, rather than on Onslaught's hips. I was getting confused due to the crotch plate, the way it is it looks like you couldn't move onslaught's legs far enough to actually be able to pose Bruticus's legs, but you can, and now I have put him in some nice poses.
    Thanks guys for taking the time and trying to help.

11. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    I'm glad we could help. :)