1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Customs: question about Energon Galvatron's sword

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Abrogate, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    is there a way to give it a handle for a guy who doesnt have tools at his disposal? I know on tfkenkon he used the handgun from Cruellock as a makeshift handle, but that only works with the small Japanese one, I got the American one.

2. manyoufactsure

manyoufactsure Maximal TFW2005 Supporter

And you don't want to use the tank, Why? Otherwise, I think you would have to get yourself some tools because I don't know of anything that could be attached, without them. Good luck

3. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    I think the tank hangin off the back of the sword is kinda weird, and I already gave him Doomlock's sword for a handheld weapon. I actually want this for Classics Megatron

4. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    I think some one here made one. he drilled a hole for a Lego/Bionicle piece, which stuck out for it to be held.

5. nightboomfer

nightboomfer SeƱor Member

[​IMG]
    The cylindrical ones are more likely to fit into the Energon weapon points. I used this to redeco Megs's sword into one for Classic Grimlock. I think Classics Grimmy's hand size is similar, if not completely identical to the energon figures' pegholes.