Question About DPCI Numbers...

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Razerwire, Mar 1, 2006.

1. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

Ok, so is the box pictured the DCPI number for the Landfill repaint guys?

2. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes, and Overbite/Repugnus.

3. Dark Magnus

Dark Magnus Your opinion is wrong!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    How the DPCI works and target's collectible policy

Just wanted to clear thing ups with you guys
    -DPCIs are the same across for each size class, so no, you won't be able to get a DPCI for wave x of transformers and find them that way. The only exception to this rule I've seen is the Star Wars Revenge of the Sith basic figures, which had two DPCIs, one for each collection assortment.

-Target exclusives always have their own DPCI, like the Universe/Cybertron endcaps items. This is done to set them apart from regular stock so they won't be accidently pulled to put on the shelf before the endcap's set date.

Also, and this is most important. If a Target team member says they can't bring the Universe case out to you, don't get mad, that team member just knows the rules and/or something about the little tag on the side of the box. So don't get all pissy just because you didn't find the new hire who doesn't know shit, and just wait until the endcap is set, or find some other brain dead sales floor team member who will do it for you(they're there, I see them everyday when I go to work :) )

4. Kranix2k

Kranix2k Spare me this mockery!! TFW2005 Supporter

Interesting....thanks for the info guys. I find it strange tho, that MLP owners can easily find the new ponies by DCPI and we cant. Gotta love Hasbroken, or their distributors, or whoever we need to blame!

5. Tfgraveyard

Tfgraveyard Not a Fan of the Fans

News Credits:
    Not me. The beasts were the main draw for me, as I really don't care for the Landfill mold.