Question about Botcon comics and story arcs

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Wyvern, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    I was wondering if any of the Botcon comics had been reprinted in TPB form. If yes, where can purchase them from?

2. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    I don't think they have been. They're exxxclusive that way.

3. matrixprime

matrixprime Just a guy who likes toys

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    The closest you'll come to a trade is gettting the Balancing Act Trade that compiled the first year or two of the club comic. Most of the older comics and stories are either a) online in some capacity or b) text written and exclusive to the Transformers Collectors Club. The last few years there have been general releases of the Botcon Exclusive comic that came with Primus packages although it did have a different cover. Perhaps you could start looking there.

4. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    hey, my comic store has the shattered glass comic still in stock, if you want one, and i've got a copy of the games of deception comic for sale too...PM me if you want them...

5. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:

Balancing Act trade? Where can I get this?

Since I'm here let me ask a another question...... are the stories from the Botcon comic continued in the club comic?

Sorry about the noob questions but I'm just very new to these comics. Damn botcon exclusive toys have got me interested in these stories....especially the Shattered Glass universe...

6. Lumpy

News Credits:
    i'll answer this here too, the club comic is one continuous story, but these issues are stand alone. however, they do tie in to things that happen in the club comic. so you can read these, and understand what's happening, but reading the club comic will enhance the stories more.

Transformers Cybertron Balancing Act

that's they only store i've seen that has the TPB, but i can check my store when i go in to get my books today...

7. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    Ah... I see.... guess I'll join the club. I just don't know if i should wait till they announce what the new exclusive figure will be..

8. Lumpy

News Credits:
    i'd join now, and get heatwave for free...then you can go back and buy the other limbs...i love my club figures, and i really enjoy the magazine. 40 bucks a year isn't a huge deal for me, so i think its worth it...and even more worth it when you can buy the botcon toys without going to botcon...

and i'll try to hit the PO this weekend so i can figure out a total for you man...hope you enjoy the stories...