Question about Beelzeboss's Heroic Duo set

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by AutobotMR2, Dec 28, 2012.

1. AutobotMR2

AutobotMR2 Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I just purchased the Heroic Duo set from Beelzeboss and I just wanted to make sure of something from other people that might have the set. After applying Red Alert's new ( and frakking awesome) head, I noticed it is QUITE loose as opposed to how his original head is. The screw is as tight as it goes on the head so I just wanted to see if anyone else's ended up like this too. Thanks guys.

2. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Mine is slightly loose, yeah. But not to the point where it's basically a bobble head. If you want it tighter, apply future floor polish on the ball joint.

3. AutobotMR2

OK, i mean, his head doesnt move is he gets shifted a little or anything, it just felt loose if I moved it around.

4. AutobotMR2

And just to clarify, did you actually snap the ball into the socket of his head?

5. AutobotMR2

Well, still no progress getting the Red Alert head to work. After looking at him it doesn't seem that the ball joint is too small, but that his head isn't clicking into the ball. Ive tried applying some pressure to force the half of his head with the socket onto the ball, but it still won't go. I'm afraid to put too much force into it for fear of either A. breaking the ball, B. breaking the mechanism that makes his head rise, or C. damaging this wonderful new head. If anyone has a video showing how to apply this head I would greatly appreciate it. All of the review videos on youtube either already have the head applied or don't show in any detail how to apply it, nor do they mention any problems with this set. Also before I forget this is the version 2 of this set with color molded plastic instead of painted parts.