Quadropl

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by mtmte586, Mar 5, 2014.

1. FanboyX

FanboyX is a real boy

Did more business with Quadropl recently. Everything was as easy, friendly, and prompt as previous experiences! Looking forward to dealing again!

2. 0ptimusPrime

0ptimusPrime I'm a mini-con no way

News Credits:
    Ok. Not sure how I’m going to explain this transaction but I’ll be truthful as posible. Best I can but won’t say what was said because of privacy and health issues. Don’t want it out all over gods green blue earth.
    Anyway.
    I contacted “ quadropl” about buying a Titans Master Soundwave that he had for sale. Told him I was interested in his TR Soundwave and informed not looking to spend to much but would consider his price. I was on kinda tight budget which I explained to him why. To my shocking surprise. He ask me for my address and to make this story short and not go into all the detail. St my Door Saturday Morning Sat a box. Me I didn’t order anything recently that I was waiting on except a figure from Japan but that was still crossing the ocean. With so much going on. I put the box on my bed and went about my business for the day with what little energy I had. As evening came I sat on bed and did not have a clue who sent the package. Didn’t recognize the name. Address or nothing. So I got out my trusty Buck Knife and yes buck knife and began to open it. As the flaps popped forward upwards revealing Soundwave. I felt a Shockwave. “No pun intended” as I knew who sent this figure to me right away. I was sent to me as a get well gift of sorts by this seller. There I sat on side of my bed and wife ask why do I look like I saw a ghost and am I alright. I said I’m fine. This gentleman from the boonies sent me this Transformers as a gift because he is a good person and there are good people out there. When I was down due to health issues and needed a serious bump. I got jolted by his actions. Currently trying to figure out way say thanks without sounding off the wall. Anyway. I won’t reveal conversation but this person is well trusted in my book and in time he will be replayed tenfold. God bless him and his family is best I can do for now. Would I buy from him. Yes because he has earned my trust tenfold. I may just buy to express my thanks. Your friend always.
    DONNY.

EXTREMELY A GOOD PERSON IS SELLING YOU GUYS FIGURES AND HE DESERVES KNOWING HIS SALES ARE 100% HONEST AND TRUE.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Toyzaremine

Toyzaremine Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Items arrived as described

4. LoneReaper115

LoneReaper115 Junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    He grabbed a PotP Roadtrap for me, since distribution has been horrible to say the least, and it came in super fast and he was super easy to work with. I definitely would buy from him again.

5. warhawk

warhawk Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    Great guy to work with, and would do so in a heart beat. Excellent on coms, and got my package out quick. Items came in great shape. Thanks!

6. 0ptimusPrime

0ptimusPrime I'm a mini-con no way

News Credits:
    2nd time return Buyer here. Just pooping on and sending a deserved shoutout. Bought some Sharticons from him and took a little longer than normal due to hospital bounce back issues. Anyway he shipped them first out of trust for the 3rd figure that I did add to my purchase. He has received my payment this morning and I truly highly vouch for his honesty and trust. If I hit lottery I’ll buy from him first since I know I’ll get what I’m buying. Anyway. Purchased item I believed arrived but I can’t play with them while in hospital.
    Sharticons must wait to eat.

Thanks
    Truthworthy seller
    Honest and fast shipping.
    A+ Overall Transaction.

7. zark225

zark225 Talon Productions on YouTube

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Bought MPM Ironhide and everything went smoothly! Quick and precise communication and fast shipping! Highly recommended!

8. Talos

Talos Odin's Doppelgänger

I recently purchased MPM-04 Optimus Prime (Takara Version), and the transaction went smoothly from start to finish. The product proved to be in great condition, and I would encourage others who are interested in ordering from Quadropl to give him a chance. Simply put, he's a trustworthy collector and will do right by you, be it a purchase or trade. Good luck everybody!