PVC figures from the early 2000s...sought after?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Smokescreen38, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Nyarlahotep

Nyarlahotep Radicon Scourge

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have Overlord...and he's displayed petting myclone Trypticon. That is all.

2. The_Black_Sheep

The_Black_Sheep Willyna...

News Credits:
    I got a few of them back in the day - the ones that really appealed to me were those Late Japanese G1 characters who I really wanted their G1s figures but they were always out of reach (Victory Saber, Deszaras, Raiden, Liokaiser, Overlord etc). I tracked down quite a few of those chase figures but after a while I started obtaining the actual Late Japanese G1 figures themselves - subsequently resulting in me losing an interest in PVC's. One day a Mate of mine said "If you don't want those PVC's anymore, I'll take them off your hands". Money was exchanged & the PVC's were gone. & I don't really miss 'em either... :lol 

3. ChrisW

ChrisW Well-Known Member

A question for those who collect the Heroes of Cybertron line: Is there any way to get rid of the PVC smell? I've noticed that my HoC figures (and only the ones made of painted-over transparent PVC) have a distinct odor to them. I'm not sure if it is the PVC or the paint. All of them were purchased MOSC, so it's not accumulated dirt/grime causing the smell. Is there a way to eliminate this odor?

4. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I sold all of mine, I only kept Prime with his blaster and Soundwave.

5. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

News Credits:
    they came with the japanese exclusive goodbye megatron and goodbye convoy giftsets. I actually own the megatron set, so the decepticon poster is original. the autobot poster is a copy of one, and you can kind of tell from the picture that it's not as shiny as the decep. one.

6. PoweredConvoy

PoweredConvoy Randy

News Credits:
    I like them a lot and still have some. Of course they got hard to find / too expensive and I ended up missing out on a lot of them.

Randy