PulseCon announced for Fall 2021

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Galaxius84, Jul 1, 2021.

1. Chadderbug

Chadderbug Well-Known Member

YouTube (Old):
    Although, it could also be one of the Energon Monsters. There's that thought

2. OCDChad

OCDChad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    IMO that style is pretty close to the show
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Q Prime

Q Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't think I'll get Laser Optimus, don't like him enough looks-wise and the TR version is fine in my opinion. I'll probably get Scourge though (if he's decently available in the UK).

4. scuffed up rts bumblebee

scuffed up rts bumblebee dont reach for the stars youll burn up and die

YouTube (Old):
    Something about that Arcee just rubs me the wrong way
    Just reminds me of this creepy design
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  5. PloverNutter

PloverNutter Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just realized that Dragstrip is the only figure that doesn't have any energon weapons.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Did they announce when pre-orders will open? I was on the phone a few minutes during the stream and missed when it's supposed to be.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lockdown91

Lockdown91 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I\'ll be getting Skids, maybe Kickback (happy with the legends but the deluxe looks cool) and quite surprised how much I like Leader Laser Prime, I\'ve no attachment to G2 but have the TR Laser prime from the boxset on display with Green selects G2 Megs, but think I\'ll swap that figure out with this one.

I also kind of half regret picking up that TR RID Scourge repaint recently, didn\'t cost too much considering its rarity, but will probably get the inevitable repaint of this new figure in that deco.

Was really hoping to see Voyager Blaster though.

As much as I loved TF Prime, and how it was partially the reason for me getting in to collecting, I\'m probably going to stay away from the new iterations of them, probably go for Knockout as a G1 version of himself but have no interest in the Arcee or Bulkhead, the molds do look good so might be in for repaints of them.

Edit: New Dragstrip looks good, but don't want to go down the rabbit hole of replacing combiners considering I spent quite a bit on upgrades

Also is Laser prime a partial retool of Earthrise Prime, thighs and parts of the lower legs look similar.

8. Suboptimal Optimus

Suboptimal Optimus There Is Such A Thing As Truth

Lack of Blaster reveal is a bit of a bummer, especially since they removed the Micromaster class meaning odds are his casettes are probably going to be in some SELECTS or Pulsecon thingy.

• Like Like x 1
  9. CountDrunkula

CountDrunkula Sturdy Beard

News Credits:
    Oh. Dear.

Well, bless their hearts.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Lean Mean Angry Machine

News Credits:
    This is compounded by the fact that we're talking a war that's gone on for hundreds of thousands, up into possibly millions, of years, and the Autobots generally act like death is this new reality they can't understand - specifically Arcee since she generally just spends most of the time whining about DEAD PARTNERS as it has forever been remembered as, because the show plays the exact same schtick for why she hates Airachnid (right down to Tailgate being 'Cliffjumper but painted white')...except there the second dead guy doesn't even get brought up again after that episode.

Sick idea. I hope Reprolabels makes a set for that.

• Like Like x 1
  11. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Behold, Gagatron!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Optimus Prime Laser1.jpg Optimus Prime Laser2.jpg

....For reals?
    For reals, man?
    Please check the old toy at least before you say such nonsense, next time.
    That's the new Core class Iguanus. Really curious how he transforms. (And yes, based on the G1 Pretender, not the BW guy).

• Like Like x 14
  12. DeceptiTom

DeceptiTom Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    My Thoughts In General : 

Why talk so much about Transformers Devastation Soundtrack when you cant buy the game on any platform right now? Give me the game and then I can enjoy the sound track

Legacy :
    - Skids, Dragstrip, and Bulkhead are day 1 buys.
    - I am on the fence with Skrapnel as I am very happy with the Titan Wars Skrapnel and dont think he needs to be replaced.
    - Arcee is awesome, but I dont collect Prime versions of G1 characters. But Arcee Gives me hope we\'re getting Flamewar atleast as a Gen Selects. 
    - We know Blaster is coming from the art. Would have been nice to see him. But glad to know he\'s coming. 
    - Who is the seeker on the Legacy art? Skywarp? Starscream?
    - Laser Prime is cool but an easy pass for me. I\'m not a fan of buying multiples of the same character. I know there\'s those who will be stoked for Laser Prime and good on you. I\'m just glad I\'m saving $60 bucks on that. 
    - Super stoked we\'re getting a 2nd modern chance at Menasor. I hope he\'s over 1 foot tall. I\'d love it if everything was close to Predaking/Devastator height. Even more so if if they decide this is the course they\'ll go every year. Like next year is rereleases of the Aerialbots, with Silverbolt being a commander class. 

• Like Like x 1
  13. PloverNutter

News Credits:
    There is a listing for an SS TF6 Arcee. Maybe Prime Arcee is a pretool.

• Like Like x 5
  14. John TheDestroyer

John TheDestroyer Yoinkus

News Credits:
    Not sure how to feel about Laser Optimus. He's alright. If he used his real truck windows as his chest, that would probably push me into 'definite buy' territory. As it is, I'm not sure. The rest of the line looks really good so far. Odd that they didn't show off all of wave 1 though

15. scuffed up rts bumblebee

scuffed up rts bumblebee dont reach for the stars youll burn up and die

YouTube (Old):
    Man it's been a good few years for Arcee fans, hope the tf6 and prime ones don't shelfwarm

16. Optimalprimal

Optimalprimal Diecast construction. It's a lost art.

i think 4pm EST for pulse premium and 5 pm for all major retailers and pulse.

• Like Like x 2
  17. PloverNutter

News Credits:
    That was Skywarp. The listings show a core class Skywarp, Hot Rod, and Iguanus as well as Voyager Blaster. I am thinking they didn't have the figures ready for the stream so they just skipped them but they are all on the Legacy artwork.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Pawlowski6

Pawlowski6 Till all are one

Honestly, I was really disappointed by this reveal.  Now, I\'ll admit, I\'m one of the older G1 fans- so naturally I love the nostalgia and reimagining, BUT it\'s high time the younger generation of fans to get their series\'. (Although G2 is a bit odd to ressurect, considering it was a rough marketing campaign to try and help a struggling toy franchise.). I don\'t know...there is just something about the Legacy line that seems \"off\". I know not every toy will appeal to me, and maybe I\'m the only one, but it feels like a departure from what we\'ve come to expect since Thrilling 30 and followed by the \"John Warden\" era from Combiner Wars to Kingdom.

And the Multiverse idea is now everywhere across every brand...which you can lose continuity.

I was dissappointed in the lack of product revealed...when they did the reveals at the ComicCons, we would see an entire series previewed, Titans and all. (And it doesn\'t help that the new TF team doesn\'t seem as excited about the line as previous teams...just my own thoughts, as I\'m sure many will disagree.  Happy Hunting, none-the-less!  Till All Are One!   

• Like Like x 2
  19. Suboptimal Optimus

Suboptimal Optimus There Is Such A Thing As Truth

I get the impression there is some Mandela Effect bullshit going on where people somehow remember Laser Rod Prime using the actual truck windows and not fake ones on his chest. I blame his long nosed truck Prime influencing all future Primes of that design, many of which would not use fake windows.

• Like Like x 2
  20. John TheDestroyer

John TheDestroyer Yoinkus

News Credits:
    I think he was leaked to be Core class Skywarp, repaint of Core Starscream. Hot Rod and Iguanas from that artwork are also Core class. Wonder when we'll see them