PulseCon announced for Fall 2021

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Galaxius84, Jul 1, 2021.

1. Mirage232

Mirage232 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if the U.K. Pulse ships to the United States?

2. NexMix

NexMix Gives Cybertron too much credit

That argument would make sense for mainline releases but when both will be exclusive things are different. They released Pipes and Puffer, after all

3. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002

News Credits:
    It does not

4. Mirage232

Mirage232 Well-Known Member

Crap. It's funny how Ravage is still available but Galvatron is not. If anything, I would have assumed that Ravage would have sold out first.

• Like Like x 1
  5. samisham

samisham Well-Known Member

That's true, but if I were them I still wouldn't want two red motorcycles when I could have one red motorcycle and one red bug.

6. CountDrunkula

CountDrunkula Sturdy Beard

News Credits:
    Well said. The Kingdom BW homages may be not all be perfect, but bah gawd I am eternally grateful we got most of them before...whatever is happening here. I shudder to think what Tarantulas and the other late comers will look like, though...

• Like Like x 2
  7. NexMix

Idk, to me it seems like something Amazon and Hasbro would be actively requesting: a 2 pack of the arcee repaint everyone immediately thought of and the arcee retool everyone immediately thought of

• Like Like x 1
  8. Shay

Shay Active Member

Hi I hope u all are doing good here is my opinion on these guys

Arcee is okay. I like her weapon cause it looks like a drone. Something about her face seems off, idk what it is. She looks a bit bulky, but her bike mode is cool.

Bulkhead is okay, he looks kind of blocky so it doesn’t really fit my personal preferences. I was kind of hoping for an animated/prime style, but still I’m happy for those who want this. If I get it I might make it into salvage

Kickback’s cool. His robot mode is great, but for some reason when I look at his bug mode it just looks like he’s doing a push-up. Still happy for those who want him, though.

Galvatron’s cool. If I find it somehow before the mc galvatron/reg galvatron I’d get it. But personally I just want the mc galvatron. Turret mode looks amazing though.

optimus prime is cool. His robot mode looks like earthrise prime is dressing up to me. His alt mode is awesome though, and I like the base.

drag strip is awesome. Robot mode is really cool, alt mode is cool but I think the end part kind of looks like a bulldozer rather than the usual f-1 end part. Still cool.

skids is really good IMO. Everything about him looks good.

I’m probably gonna skip wave 1 cause none of these characters really interest me, but still I’m happy for those who want them and I’m excited for what’s to come.

9. RobotKnight95

RobotKnight95 Unamused and Insane

News Credits:
    Fair. Though Shockwave's design rarely changes in any interpretation. I think the movies and Animated were the most stand out of that design. Aside from that it would Alternators which goes without saying. I'm assuming you meant to write Soundwave as his WfC/FoC design is very G1 inspired while his Prime look is more original.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Skrunklemin

Skrunklemin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm glad we're also getting Knockout to join the TFPG1z but damn does Airachnid also deserve an update of any kind lol. I can't think of a cooler character done dirtier, toy-wise.

• Like Like x 1
  11. NexMix

Hey random question, has anyone digitally slapped animated wreck gar's head on bulkhead yet?

12. BigRed

BigRed Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I didn't say "everyone agrees", my auto-correct simply turned "everything" into "everyone", I was talking about Drag Strip's appearance alone. And the issues are not in the other ER and Kingdom figures on the level they are here, I am a seasoned collector and I understand the realities of retail budget toys, but it is also the same reason it is so easy to see when the company is being forced to do their product while spending less.

13. samisham

Yeah, but why go for Ransack over RID Sideways, or that green guy from ROTF or remold her into Road Pig and get both of them? It just doesn't really make sense for business. at least to me.

14. NexMix

There are three big reasons: the mold is basically already perfect for the character, ransack himself is a fairly prominent character in cybertron (at least on par with override), and some asshole on tfw2005 just won't shut up about it

15. Qabiri

Qabiri Well-Known Member

Very helpful, you guys rock. It sounds like G2 had a bunch of different toys of Optimus and Megs, but largely without a long-running fiction that shows the evolution of these characters (a la Beast Wars). I’ll continue to think about Laser Prime, like I said I think he looks great, and, G1 nostalgia aside, may be a better / more complete figure than Earthrise Optimus. That alt mode is fantastic

• Like Like x 1
  16. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002

News Credits:
    I disagree, to me, these look pretty on par with the WFC figures. I'm a "seasoned collector" as well, so I would appreciate it if you would not try to negate my perspective by throwing around your perceived seniority as a collector. I've been collecting for almost 30 years and work in a manufacturing industry. I know more about this stuff than you seem to think I do. With saying that, let's drop this before mods have to step in.

• Like Like x 8
  17. samisham

The most he changes is whether or not he has a gun hand or a hand hand, if he has a hose or not, or what variety of silly Cyebrtronian alt-mode he turns into.

• Like Like x 5
  18. samisham

I think they will do a Cybertron Ransack if the UT updates take off (fingers crossed) but they're gonna wanna wait until they can justify making Crumplezone. That's like Thundercracker without Skywarp.

• Like Like x 2
  19. WolverineDragon

WolverineDragon Banned

Does anyone really suspect the quality in Legacy figures to drop compared to WFC? I expect it to be the same or improved.

• Like Like x 10
  20. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    No, Elita-1 is a new mold intended to be shared with Minerva. It sounds like while she won't be a perfect recreation of the G1 cartoon design, she'll still be the closest toy we've ever gotten to it.
    This is why I'm really hoping any retools she gets into Road Rocket and Flamewar or whoever else turns her alt mode into a more Cybertronian-looking bike. I don't buy Earth-mode bike bots for this exact reason.
    I really hope we get those two. And if Drift has an Earth mode, I recently had the thought that he could probably be retooled as a new ROTB-inspired G1 Nightbird!
    I'd prefer Slipstream as an ER Seeker retool but either way is fine as long as we can just get her.

• Like Like x 2