Pulse Fan Fest April 9th

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by T-Hybrid, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Bob Schoonover

Bob Schoonover Poorly-Known Member

News Credits:
    Skelivore is purple ('Con color), Tricranius is red ('Bot color), Dracodon is green (Maximal color), so maybe a dark blue (Predacon color)? I could see an icy blue (Cryotek-ish?) to counteract Tricranius's volcano power

• Like Like x 4
  2. rendsora

rendsora Well-Known Member

3. SideswipeRight

SideswipeRight Well-Known Member

I wonder how many Premium memberships the Ark has sold today.

• Like Like x 2
  4. denebian

denebian Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Warpshard

Warpshard Well-Known Member

With all these pre-orders, it's probably good to know, will Hasbro just charge your card and ship it out when a pre-ordered item arrives, or do they hold it until you give approval to ship, kinda like BBTS's PoL? I've not pre-ordered with Pulse before.

• Like Like x 1
  6. optimusbee

optimusbee Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Count me.

• Like Like x 2
  7. ACMagnus

ACMagnus Phantom Thief

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    It's the same company. I think Hasbro just gave them the stamp of approval.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Seeaich

Seeaich Inaction Master

News Credits:
    Rhinox looks like his pics have been shot with a G1 toy aesthetic FaceApp filter!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Real Handsome Squidward vibes for me! :lol 

• Like Like x 10
  9. just a transformers fan

just a transformers fan Daft Punk will forever be missed

my god all my favorite characters in one stream and thats crazy

• Like Like x 2
  10. fujishig

fujishig Well-Known Member

Wait, so Star Wars stuff goes up on Pulse the same time as everywhere else? I wonder why. Contractual obligations or something?

11. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    Rhinox’s headsculpt feels off. I’m going to get him but I’m unsure if it will be better than the T30 figure.

• Like Like x 1
  12. sykoex

sykoex Well-Known Member

Nice, she confirmed you don't have to use the word "convert". She said "transform" and it worked fine.

13. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

That is weird, given how close to the original characters the other Kingdom head sculpts have been.

• Like Like x 8
  14. Edwardmus Prime

Edwardmus Prime Righteous Protector of Ed-Land

Honestly, with all the stuff coming out and backlogged I will be extremely lucky to have that Ark even if I have been wanting something exactly like this for years. There's even the bonus of Golden Disks and a transforming Teletraan. It's just that compared to the others he has less interaction with the others especially for the price.

As for those others...

Galvatron:
    I was looking forward to this one but the droopy shoulders, face and paint throw me off.

Rodimus
    Love it but can't afford it. I thought there wasn't a Matrix slot when seeing the leaked images but it was in fact super well hidden. Awesome. That Sword of Primus would be repurposed into the G1 Star Saber but either way having both relics seems to make Rodimus come across as really tough. Maybe this can give him the confidence boost he needs?

Scorponok
    Is it just me or does his scorpion mode look huge? That's alright by me if true. It's gorgeous and spooky. Scare some kids maybe. He's getting integrated into Halloween somehow.

Rhinox
    I like it a lot better than T30. Rhino mode looks very well put together which is good because they are one of my favorite animals. I still don't know about getting all the Maximals because Rattrap and Dinobot don't thrill me but he's pushing me in that direction.

Blurr
    I'd rather have had a Shattered Glass Primal or Rodimus. Blurr doesn't seem like a character that really stands out as an "oh shit" when you see he's evil in another universe, you know?

Dracodon
    It's Vertebreak but monochrome with eye searing colors. Not very inspiring. I'll get it if I can't get her because they're cute. Maybe I'll repaint it with some pink and turn it into BW Cindersaur, the Cindersaur fangirl who is blind to the difference between yellow and green.

Wingfinger
    The fact that they attempted a Pterosaur skeleton and it ended up scrawny as hell is pretty funny. It looks like a swift kick to the lugnuts would make this guy literally crumble. I don't like that their abdomen is just a rod, but it still fits into the freaky aesthetic so I can't complain too much about it. One thing I will complain about are the ribs on the legs of the dino mode. So far the Fossilizers have been decently convincing as fossils but this one is just a Frankenstein all the way through. Still, it having hands is a huge bonus and the twin swords are something I was wanting out of one of these things. I'm assuming that it can give other bots bone wings and that's awesome. Give. Us. More. Fossilizers. Plesiosaur, raptor, croc, sauropod, Spinosaur, Carnotaurus everything.

Tricranius
    Same problems with a lack of hands applies here but wow does that deco stand out. It's interesting that there was a sudden shift from most of the boney guys being Predacons to now being mostly Maximals. Not that it matters much to me because they're all getting a Star Seeker sticker slapped on them. I hope there's a Wingfinger recolor so there can be two Fossilizer Combiners. The Triceratops head looks way better than the Styracosaurus and my God those blast effects. Looks like I would finally be able to put together a satisfactory blast for Megatron's fusion cannon.

The name is honestly pretty cool to me, don't know why. It feels inspired in a way. Makes me think he's actually the brainy one of the Fossilizers, which is a nice contrast to the stupidity of Slag.

I think that's it? Wish there were more reveals. I really wanted to see the crossovers they're working on. I'm actually a little bit disappointed that there is an official Fossilizer Combiner. Damn it, I wanted to make an abomination! :lol  Okay, it's still an abomination so it's fine by me. The two-Fossilizer and duplicate mold Combiners will still let me flex my creative muscles.

15. IronEnder17

IronEnder17 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Im sure you were already corrected but what mp Tracks are you looking at???

• Like Like x 3
  16. MrUniqZ

MrUniqZ Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I love we finally get a Tracks! I\'m almost more excited about him than Rodimus and Galvatron. All these bone guys look cool..I didn\'t plan on getting any but they are neat by themselves.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Powerglide1991

Powerglide1991 Autobot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    [​IMG]

Looks like its kind of based on his IDW head.

• Like Like x 5
  18. PrimalFury

PrimalFury The Chosen One

News Credits:
    I am very interested in how big Rhinox will be, if he will scale well with Primal, we already know T30 Voyager Rhinox is too small so if Kingdom Rhinox is bigger, it will be much more preferable for those focused on scale or size etc.

IMG_20210409_113236_718.jpg IMG_20210409_113236_677.jpg F0695_DIO_TRA_GEN_WFC_K_VOYAGER_Rhinox_1_Online_2000SQ_1500x.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  19. JubileeRulez

JubileeRulez Active Member

When it's close to ready you get an email that says you'll be charged soon. Then it charges when it's ready to be shipped. You don't get to control it so far as I know.

• Like Like x 1
  20. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Zenryoku zenkai!

News Credits:
    FYI: The chest transformation for Rhinox resembles how Magnaboss Ironhide's chest worked.

If they're planning a non-combining retool... I'm in.

• Like Like x 3