Pulse Fan Fest April 9th

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by T-Hybrid, Mar 15, 2021.

1. CheggyChonkers

CheggyChonkers Heroic Master of Buying Toys

YouTube (Old):
    Hmm, so I wonder if they'll charge you immediately for Tricranius and the blast effects then? Has anybody ordered it and been charged yet?

2. xueyue2

xueyue2 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 3
  3. WolverineDragon

WolverineDragon Banned

Not me

• Like Like x 1
  4. Optimalprimal

Optimalprimal Diecast construction. It's a lost art.

I'm not sure if this has been posted, but just in case, seibertron has an article with all the Amazon links for wave 4 of kingdom and the next Studio Series stuff like Slag, Jolt, sweeps, etc.

• Like Like x 1
  5. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    very fun and interesting reveals, i have quite a few thoughts.

-already knew about galvatron, ark and scoponok, excited for all three

-mixed feelings on rhinox; looks ok but i did vastly prefer the look/build of the generations one, whose only major draw back was his looseness and inability to stand proper. the colors here are better, face seems kinda bland/plain but the size comparison with the other maximals will be the main deciding factor for me. i also hope he can accommodate the generations figures guns because those ones he has are dinky.

-interesting choice to continue the revisit of shattered glass, but i like it, though odd they have only focused on autobots up to this point

-i only care about tracks because it means he may get recolored/retooled into road rage

-core combiner SW looks interesting though i havent gotten any of the others, ill just to see how i feel when he comes out

-the fosilizers are kinda creative but i havent really bothered with any of them. same for rodimus prime

-bummed no sign of BW nyx, hopefully she will show up in upcoming wave with terrorsaur

• Like Like x 1
  6. Zoobzoo

Zoobzoo Well-Known Member

At first I thought wingfinger looked really small but the pictures that have him combined with wheeljack using the dino head for reference with it\'s axe use and it being back kibble, he really isn\'t that poorly sized. Sure that doesn\'t say anything about his mass but who cares when it\'s only a picture

7. Ravage101

Ravage101 Well-Known Member

The one thing about Kingdom tracks I am a bit concerned about is weapon storage in the car mode. I am hoping. No. Praying that Hasbro designers made it so you can store both gun pieces in the car mode. Like under/inside the vehicle mode.

I don’t know if no “Car mode hidden storage” for the weapons will make me cancel my pre-order or not. Reveal the Shield Tracks was not perfect but it had a lot of cool features and being able to hide all the weapons in car mode was great.

I guess I’ll have to see what Ton Ton and Prime Vs Prime shows us.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Zoobzoo

Zoobzoo Well-Known Member

I find it interesting how tracks is a slightly too thin for himself but still a bit bulk for road rage kinda like hes hitting a middle ground so there will be an easier time getting the mold to road rage. Mostly I hope road rage gets more feminine hands and a proper face but the second is kind of a given.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Afterburner

Afterburner For your health

News Credits:
    Thoughts:

-Soundwave. Looks great, why couldn't Starscream get this level of detail? Or Optimus get some painted wheels.

-Dracodon. I like the colors but if he's a straght repaint he's kind of boring. It's too bad this figure can't split apart.

-Scorponok. Knocked this out of the park, he's absolutely perfect. No glaring omissions. Since he has purple paint it would have been nice to see the Predacon symbol purple, but that's Hasbro for you.

-Wingfinger. The most underwhelming of the Fossilizers so far, but his alt mode kind of dictates it. He still has some flair and of course makes for excellent weapons. The combiner is an awesome and unexpected bonus that actually looks pretty decent.

-Tracks. Another one knocked out of the park, he's fantastic. Love the simple red flame in alt mode, something we haven't gotten for awhile. If we are lucky Road Rage will look just as good (paint her damn wheels please).

-Rhinox. He looks nice but I'm not seeing why he's necessary vs the last one. Just the improved chest? I guess we can hope he's more solid. 10 years ago I would have been like OMG AMAZING but he's been done very well already.

-Galvatron. Been over this, love the design, the weapons are dumb in plan gray like that, and the weathering is dumb. Missing the red on his belt. Otherwise great, best one they've done for sure. Toy deco will look great.

-Rodimus Prime. Been over this too, great minus the vehicle mode which is poor. They didn't just make a Rodimus again, stop trying to make a Hot Rod too, it never gives Rodimus his due. Hard to believe they haven't learned that yet.

-Ark. I really love this. Still as always there are a couple head scratchers here...where are the weapons and where is the ability to interact with smaller figures? There isn't as much as you'd expect for what is really Autobot Headquarters. The Teletraan-1 into Mainframe is a great addition and would have been mind blowing if they had found a way to give Mainframe his proper colors. I hope he gets a Selects release. The golden disks appear to be exactly the same as the ones that came with MP Dinobot. Also it's kind of befuddling that they couldn't find a way to give the ship mode the 5 thrusters that are so iconic.

-Tricranius. Love the colors, just like I do on Skelevore. The fossilizer designs lead themselves to some real creativity here. The fact that he is remolded is icing on the cake. I still wish the mold had better hands. Makes me hope Wingfinger gets a similar colorful repaint at some point down the road.

-Optimus Prime robot. Cool but I can't justify that expense right now. Feels like a whole nother level of collecting. I'll wait and see down the road how it does, what the quality is like, and then I'll decide if I want to plunge in on what appears to be the first of a line.

-Shattered Glass Blurr. I see they put a lot of effort into this but this doesn't interest me at all and never will. It's enough to try to collect the regular stuff, simply flipping things upside down via a bunch of tired clichés is not interesting to me.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Markatron

Markatron MarKreations Studios

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Old):
    So wait, it all preorders for the self transforming Optimus Prime are sold out, then will they sell more at a later date, or was this a limited run?

11. OriginalFire

OriginalFire Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Any comparison pics between this new Rhinox and the Generations one?

12. RoadCaesar

RoadCaesar Well-Known Member

Unlike HasLab and Unicron, there was no stated production limit.

If Pulse website is accurate regarding inventory counts, and the total production run has been resold, then it's entirely likely that there will be an additional production run.

I don't think anyone expected a $700 luxury item to sell out so quickl

• Like Like x 3
  13. ca12nag3

ca12nag3 Well-Known Member

I think it depends on that and design overall. They always try to show perfect angles of everything.

14. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Gatorade :lol 

15. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Zenryoku zenkai!

News Credits:
    It's especially funny given how many people here ripped it when it was revealed.

Wasn't one of those going to packed in with a BW guy for Amazon?

16. Skycutter

Skycutter Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    YouTube (Old):
    That was fake, but road rage is coming as a select

• Like Like x 1
  17. Bass X0

Bass X0 Captain Commando

News Credits:
    I'd quite like a Shattered Glass Cyclonus.

• Like Like x 2
  18. fanbase0000

fanbase0000 Well-Known Member

Road Rage is a confirmed Target exclusive. No news yet on a Loud Pedal figures from Kingdom Tracks. The two Amazon 2 packs were supposed to be:
    Earth Mirage with BW2 Skywarp from Airrazor
    Earth Sideswipe with Grimlock from dinobot

But the info we got from amazon.au shows a 2 pack of Sideswipe and Nightprowler so it is obvious that things have changed

• Like Like x 2
  19. RoadPigJohn

RoadPigJohn Transformers & 80's Cartoon/Figures Fan

Galvatron was on sale on Target but already sold out...I just noticed this morning...

• Like Like x 1
  20. Oniconvoy

Oniconvoy The Other Black Repaint

News Credits:
    They can charge whatever they like since they never fulfil those preorders anyway.

• Like Like x 4