** PSA FOR EBAY BUYERS **

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by FiVE1ZERO, Jan 19, 2020.

1. FiVE1ZERO

FiVE1ZERO **CoOL FLeX BrEH!!.!**

*PSA*
    Just wanted to say If you buy on eBay and the Seller is good to you and gets your item out fast and well Package to please JUST TAKE A MINUTE AND LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THE SELLER.! Holy shit I've been dealing with a bunch on A-HOLES as of late who can't even do that. Regardless if it's Transformers related or not,it's common courtesy to leave Positive Feedback especially if the Seller has done right by you.

Seriously the worst shit is when you even leave a note inside the box to Please leave Feedback and still nothing. How lazy are these ppl especially when you accept their offer and it's low. Anyways that's it's for my PSA,Thanks to all for taking a minute to read my rant lol. Peace;) 

• Like Like x 3
  2. 1mBr0k3n

1mBr0k3n -

Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Out of the 3 things I've sold in last few months only 1 person left me feedback. I always race out the door and ship the item priority mail, and message them with tracking immediately. Nothing. I hate selling on eBay.

• Like Like x 1
  3. FiVE1ZERO

No B's man but I should be at around 700+ for Feedback throughout all the years I've sold on eBay but stuck @ 580 for awhile now. I too am like you and take pride to get my items I sell out to the buyer ASAP and it's ridiculous when they can't do same for you. I even leave Positive Feedback to all Buyers as IMO they paid right away but still NADA.
    There's actually 1 time I went to the post office 4 times in one day bc an item sold. I honestly always go out of the way for anyone who buys from me. Also funny when you try and communicate with the buyer and they dont commutate back.

4. rodimusconvoy

rodimusconvoy Well-Known Member

As a buyer (cant sell on ebay, Im not in US) but one thing I do as soon as I recived my stuff is to go to my purchases, leave feedback and archive. That way I know what Im missing and what already arrived.

• Like Like x 2
  5. MrOrange645

MrOrange645 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I know the feeling. My feedback is at 850 (never had a negative feedback), but if everyone left feedback like they should, I'd be over 1000 easy.

• Like Like x 1
  6. FiVE1ZERO

Yea I feel your pain man lol. I know its really not a big deal but I take so much pride to get the buyer their item out ASAP,even messaging them to let them know it's been shipped and when it's Been Delivered. It's seriously ridiculous when you get their order out the same day or following day (bc we all know it sucks to wait for that "Shipping Notice alert") and even leave a Note reminding them and they still don't. I've even gifted some free keychains or something related as a "Thank you" but still NADA.

7. DoubleClouder

DoubleClouder Prototype / Testshot collector

News Credits:
    This year alone I sent out about 15 packaged, and when tracking says it was delivered I send them an email making sure everything arrived ok. Almost all respond to the message yet 2 have left me positive feedback. Between the fees and the hassle of buyers, if it's a lower priced item that I just want to get out of the house, I've contemplated just throwing it away.