Proof of concept, Lego and Transformers.

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by ToastBear, Mar 21, 2020.

1. ToastBear

ToastBear Member

So I am posting this in the general board because I am hoping it will get expose and interest... this may not be new, but I could not find anything about it pretty much anywhere. The standard 5mm pegs are the right size to fit into the bottom of a regular Lego brick (pretty much any kind).

This means that you could build transformable Lego accessories that plug into the pegs on figures and expand the play exponentially. I have attached a few pictures that I took with a random piece I had lying around and my Ironworks figure I just got.
    20200321_150008.jpg 20200321_150105.jpg 20200321_150220.jpg

2. Reygn

Reygn Banned

I've known about this for years now; I'm surprised this isn't common knowledge, though, it's nothing groundbreaking, it's just a little neat feature.

3. ToastBear

ToastBear Member

Like I said, I did not expect I was the first to discover it... but I am also super curious at this point why the folks that make Lego Transformers have not taken the final step to making Lego Transforming Accessories for actual bots.

4. Reygn

Reygn Banned

Because it's such a small niche; it isn't really worth the cost of production.

5. ToastBear

ToastBear Member

That could be a possibility... still seems odd that SOMEONE is not making stuff and posting it.