1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Professor Layton and the Curious Village on DS

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by NotFastEnuff, Dec 21, 2008.

1. NotFastEnuff

NotFastEnuff I'm a smartass...

Ebay:
    Hi everybody. I'm curious if anyone has played this. It, for some reason, has me wanting it. (Don't ask, I don't know why...) I've checked online reviews, and it seems to have gotten pretty good ones. It's just my game budget doesn't exist right now, so anything I get better be good and entertain me for a while. Thanks guys.

2. OmegaScourge

OmegaScourge Custom Made TFW2005 Supporter

i tried the demo and really want to get it...but i havent found the time to play my DS of late...so i'll get it when i really start playing my DS again.

3. Emperor Mengde

Emperor Mengde Instrumentalist

I played it, was definitely fun. There were one or two puzzles that I had to cheat on, mostly because the wording got me all crazy. And a couple of puzzles that were just annoying (I hate slide puzzles and anything related to them). It's got great presentation though, and a cool story, even if you can see the twist coming a mile away. Plus the weekly puzzles were nice to get (not sure if they still do them, I loaned my copy of the game to my mother so haven't been keeping up). I'd recommend it if you like brain teasers and point and click style games.

4. night-skyward

night-skyward Collects animated, mainly

Definitely worth getting :) 

It has some incredible animated cutscenes, a good story and stupidly addictive puzzles, and you'll kick yourself half the time when you find/figure out some of the answers.

5. QuantumShock

QuantumShock Stay for brunch ?

News Credits:
    Love the british accent in the game, and yes some of the puzzles are challenging, and it's kinda tedious that everyone you meet will have a puzzle for you, but hey at least it is optional for you to come back for it later.

6. NotFastEnuff

NotFastEnuff I'm a smartass...

Ebay:
    Thanks a ton to all that replied. This might just be my last gift I ask for this year!