Product Numbers for Authentics Bravo class Barricade and Alpha class Shockwave

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Jtprime17, Feb 11, 2021.

1. GrimCharr

GrimCharr SciFi Geezer

Shockwave. A great character. A great robot design. Always seems to be some fumbling about how to reconcile the alt mode. I'd say something made with the quality design of the Siege mold with the simplified alt mode along this line would be ideal. It feels to me that in all the iterations, they've never quite nailed it.

2. combinerlover

combinerlover ToiletTroop/ShedHead fan boy

Same,, found him like 3 , 4 weeks ago at a Dollar store beside an old , run down , unrecognizable buy name , Grocery Store, Im in Kingsport, TN , and yes , when I get on my tablit in a few , Ill post a pic or 2 to prove it, because GODS know , thats just the way it is..lol.. I had no idea that I stumbled upon pure gold so to speak.. Megatron, Optimus were there as well .. there was a fourth one missing I think, Ill have to scope out the package .. the rubber hose detaches from both ends, I think in due partly for its transformation?.. lol.

3. Gee Won 1984

Gee Won 1984 Que

It's not that, I just don't like the term Evergreen for a figure. I do like this Shockwave design.

4. Deathy G1

Deathy G1 Such a trustworthy being!

News Credits:
    Found him today. Shame the case assortment dropped Soundwave. Should've been Bumblebee.
    Don't pay any attention to the instructions or alt mode photos on the packaging. They are way wrong.