Problem with my Energon Mirage

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Lord_Starscream, Feb 20, 2006.

1. Lord_Starscream

Lord_Starscream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey guys and Gals,
    Well I finally made some room to put out some more of my Energon figures today .
    So I opend up about 8 or so and I got to Mirage and to my Surprise . during his transformation I noticed that he had no battery cover .
    This is just coming out of the box for the first time , so I made sure his cover wasnt in the package with the instructions .
    Sad to say my brand new Mirage is not 100% Complete .
    I really hope he is not worth something someday .

Anyway have you guys ever had this happen before with Mirage or another figure ?

Thanks for your time lord SS

2. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

News Credits:
    I'd say keep your eyes open for one still in a store, buy it, pop out the battery cover, and take it back. it's not dishonest, since A MIRAGE came without a battery cover, you're just covering your tracks.

3. Emperor Mengde

Emperor Mengde Instrumentalist

I don't think I've gotten a Transformer yet that was missing a piece, although I have gotten one or two that were broken out of the package. I'd just watch eBay for one, they seem to be going for really cheap. Either that or throw up a post in the Junkion, someone can probably hook you up.

4. Omik

Omik *blink blink*

My energon shockblast came out of the box missing one of the solar panels that flipped out from behind the tank treads. Never did get around to emailing hasbro or anything.

Still makes me a little sad, though; most anticipated energon figure for me.

5. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

News Credits:
    I remember back in the day, I bought a used polar claw off of someone, and it was missing one of the shoulder weapons. I called hasbro, gave them my card number, and for virtually free they sent me the part. my energon prime had two left head panels, and I called hasbro again, and they said the best they could do would be to have me send them my prime, and they would send me something IN THE SAME SIZE CLASS, but they couldn't guarantee that it would be energon prime. so I said thanks, but no thanks, and bought a new one and did the switcheroo and took it back

6. jourdo

jourdo TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    The head to my Energon Omega Supreme was missing one of its arms/antennae. I just returned him and picked up another one. I'm personally not a big fan of the switcharoo... just keep you eyes peeled in Junkion Exchange or look for a cheapy/junker on ebay you can borrow parts from.