Problem with buyer need suggestions please.

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by UltimusPrime, Oct 5, 2011.

1. UltimusPrime

UltimusPrime Banned

News Credits:
    I am trying to head off a problem before it becomes a issue.

I normally sell items on the forum and accept only Paypal gift as a payment. I accepted a regular paypal payment from a buyer as I have dealt with them before although they were impatient and rude in messages prior inquiring why I was selling the same item twice as I had multiples. I even shipped them the previous items for free and took a loss doing so. I have a new transaction with them for a Nemesis Prime loose for $45 shipped and It has been less then 3 business days since payment and I was waiting for the money to transfer so I could ship them their item as I have no extra money to ship the item and would be using the buyers own money to ship the item. I informed them that I was waiting for the money to transfer to ship and now they are demanding a refund now and there are no funds in paypal as they are transferring and I do not wish them to file a dispute and mess up my paypal account. Hence why I usually only accept Paypal Gift eliminating the threat of a problem buyer.

What is it I can do? I have not ignored them and have responded to every message within minutes of receiving them.

I have had over 100 transactions on this board with no issues and do not wish that to start now.

I would appreciate a little input.

2. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    An issue such as this, it would have been best to contact one of the Junkion Exchange mods or Admins directly. You can contact Liokaiser, Gears, or XJunky (or one of the Admins like myself) via PM, and we will do our best to help mitigate the situation.