probably the BIN of the day...

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by blahduh, Feb 14, 2008.

1. dbzgage

dbzgage Member

when i said the deals i got ,it wasn't to poke fun! it was to say i was happy i got a good deal! for some strange reason i thought most are friendly when its comes to finding great deals for yourself and each other! I'm sorry i thought maybe i could make friends and talk transformers! but seems just like you have hostility for me! i know i sell ,but i also do collect them too. hey at least i dont sell junk as mint and rob people, i let them chose price they are happy to pay.

2. Red leader

Red leader Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    hey if it was taken the wrong way then cool, the more the merrier it just sounds bad when you read it.

Like I said I dont have a problem with you buying and selling we all do it to an extent, I buy collections and split them so I would be hypocritical if I was lambasting you for that, it just seemed you were rubbing peoples noses in it with the whole ''dont hate the player hate the game'' and ''he he he I bought this '' comments, if you werent thats cool with me :)  , I dont know about everyone else though

3. dbzgage

dbzgage Member

i didn't mean it like that, as don't hate the player hate the game! but remember if its not me it will be someone else. all i saying is there are lots of people selling that are bad sellers saying mint but when you get them 2 grades lower. when i do sell, i like to sell like i would be buying them. i hate being scammed by misleading sellers, thats all. not to poke fun or be misleading. i sorry i just have a good sense of humor for good deals for me or anyone else. it wasn't to say ha, but just happy and to share with other transformer collectors like myself. you might know me for selling but i am a true clloector also first.

4. Paradigm-Shift Prime

Paradigm-Shift Prime Unit Warrior TFW2005 Supporter

Hey does anyone know if dbzgage uses 'goodsalesgonemad' as a selling account?

Please let me know as 'goodsalesgonemad' has just joined this site as 'goodsaleprofits' just now in March (as has 'dbzgage') strictly to threaten me through PMs for a bad experience I reported in the 'list of bad sellers' thread, and dbzgage's posts in this thread seem VERY similar.

If not, sorry dbzgage, but if so please let me know guys as this guy is threatening me, not to mention unjustly, and has demonstrated other stalker-like characteristics like calling my home.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2008
  5. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    You might want to PM a mod about that. They're pretty good when it comes to members being harassed.

6. Paradigm-Shift Prime

Paradigm-Shift Prime Unit Warrior TFW2005 Supporter

Yeah I have. I did just for 'goodsaleprofits', then happened to drop into this thread and saw dbzgage also just joined and types very similarly and using some of the same expressions as 'goodsaleprofits', so decided to post to get it out there, give a heads up for others, as no one should get involved with this guy in any way whatsoever, most psycho and convoluted person I've ever come across in cyberspace (goodsales at least).

7. dbzgage

dbzgage Member

hi, you can check with ebay, i'm a buyer and seller on dbzgage in ebay. with no other ebay name. and no i don't harass nobody.

8. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    Damm that is less then a G2 set lol.........

9. edicius

edicius I need a drink.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I can vouch for you too. Bought a G1 Perceptor from you just last month. :tongue: 

10. shockwave_store

shockwave_store DECEPTICON BADASS

yo red leader whats happening? fixin to list more fort max parts so spread the word

11. tfgeekman

tfgeekman Well-Known Member

hello

hello tf guys ! im new to this how do you know whats real on these figures since they came out with reissue ko's cause worried that i will buy a fake email me and let me know on these cases , thanks

12. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    I'm not usually the grammar police, but sentences?

I think the info you're looking for is in this ongoing thread: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=126551

BTW, welcome to the boards.

13. Red leader

Red leader Well-Known Member

News Credits:

Just start a new thread, its easier than posting in here as its all gone a bit wrong!

on another note, I can vouch for shockwaves store, I bought stuff off him last year with no probs :) 

14. shockwave_store

red leader how do you start a new thread?

15. shockwave_store

also thank you for vouching for me :) 

16. Tela_Tran2

Tela_Tran2 AUTOBOT MAIN FRAME

Can anyone say the word JEALIOUS

17. MushroomPrime

MushroomPrime ******

News Credits:
    Dude, what the heck?

18. Tela_Tran2

Tela_Tran2 AUTOBOT MAIN FRAME

What do you mean "What the heck" I googled shockwaves_store and this came up, I read it and I wanted to make a comment, I did not realize how old the thread was. I deal with him all the time and he is a very honest person.

19. shockwave_store

WOW!!!!! this is a blast from the past :jawdropper: WOW