probably the BIN of the day...

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by blahduh, Feb 14, 2008.

1. mineraljane

mineraljane Gravity Hugger

News Credits:
    Haha. I love internet tough guys. So intimidating!

I actually received a message from dbzgage through the eBay message system today. He found this thread and thought it was completely hilarious. He said that he ended up selling this auction for over $1000! He seemed like a nice fellow. Welcome and hello, dbzgage!

2. Glitcher

Glitcher Banned

News Credits:
    Great. Now my stomach is going to hurt all day. T_T

3. Tech Spec

Tech Spec Breeze Loo

News Credits:
    CHA-CHING! Thats money baby!

4. blahduh

blahduh Well-Known Member

I'm not going to spent time to answer you PM anymore, since you already bumped this thread, just post whatever you want to say here.
    Know this, people from that MONSTRUCTOR auction told me that you and winner was selling the same set of monstrubots at the same time, while bidding on the same item on both auctions. Plus he did refuse to pay right? Need me to say more?

Oh, I also just noticed that he stopped bidding on ur stuff recently. What's the catch?

mineraljane, are you telling me they are the same guy?

5. ranoobu

ranoobu I like fried chicken

News Credits:
    I would have just said.. "uh.. blahduh?"

6. dbzgage

dbzgage Member

conspiracy theories

Originally Posted by blahduh
    I'm not going to spent time to answer you PM anymore, since you already bumped this thread, just post whatever you want to say here.
    Know this, people from that MONSTRUCTOR auction told me that you and winner was selling the same set of monstrubots at the same time, while bidding on the same item on both auctions. Plus he did refuse to pay right? Need me to say more?

Oh, I also just noticed that he stopped bidding on ur stuff recently. What's the catch?

mineraljane, are you telling me they are the same guy? hi this is dbzgage i'm new to tfw so let me first say hi to all lovers of transformers! hey blahduh hey check my feedback for monstructor and you will see buyer bought and paid and is very happy with monstructor he bought. as for someone getting second chance offer, please remember there are a lot of scammers out there praying on people with these offers. second i getting a big kick out of all the conspiracy theories out there! he he he! and trust me in ebay transformers i'm everyones arch nemesis when it comes to snaging great deals!

7. dbzgage

dbzgage Member

hey! check sunstorm completed listings in ebay! he he he got a complete sunstorm in box for 90.00 he he he.

8. Red leader

Red leader Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yeah good skills mate, everyone knows you buy and resell and your here taking the piss out of a very large proportion of the people that buy the stuff you sell, utter genius

9. dbzgage

dbzgage Member

hi , dont be mad that i found a gimmick to get all the free transformers and money one can handle! don't hate the player! hate the game!

10. Red leader

News Credits:
    Um yeah okay, once again do you not understand that this site has 30'000 + members all of which have access to your smart a$$ comments ?

All I'm saying is carry on with your smug attitude mate, I think I'll report you and shockwaves store for shillbidding each other just to see what happens, what do you say? :) 

11. Glitcher

Glitcher Banned

News Credits:
    :lol  This thread just got a whole lot more interesting. I can't wait until a mod shows up here and bans dbzgage on the grounds of BITTER REVENGE!

12. Red leader

News Credits:
    Hey Glitcher, enterprise is enterprise as far as I'm concerned but its the guys attitude, he wants to sell TFs yet comes on the largest board going and basically laughs in the face of the people who buy his stuff?, a real rocket scientist then :( 

13. dbzgage

dbzgage Member

hey dackahater if you have any proof of your conspiracy theories you just go right ahead and report. as for being for my smug attitude get real! i was alerted to comments being post about me and i got a kick out of it!!! so you can pour all the hatred-aid you want!! and i'll still be there for the great deals! cheers mate!

14. dbzgage

dbzgage Member

as for laughing at the people that buy my transformers get real! i started because i hated being riped off by sellers claiming transformers where mint, and when i got them they where poor at best! i treat my customers very good with goods deal to be found!! i don't sell with reserves and don't cancel my auctions at the last minute if it don't reach a certain price. i don't sell the junk most list as mint! and trust me if there's something i want for my personal collection i pay top dollar also! its not all about making the money but finding great deals for my customers and myself! we all deserve nice toys to collect!!!

15. Red leader

News Credits:
    So the above comment isnt gloating?? and dont make me laugh with the ''its for the customers line'' you buy squarely from ebay and then turn them over again at a higher price, explain to me how thats helping people?

Just be honest and say your making money, no one will hate you for that but lay off the schmaltz and dont try and take back your idiotic comments on the previous page

16. dbzgage

dbzgage Member

ok so you never told anyone about the great deals you found either! its not smug its happy to get him for me!! and yes i do collect transformers too and don't sell them all. let me ask you have you ever bought anything from me? and was it as listed? i don't pust junk in my auctions! thats how i help.

17. Red leader

News Credits:
    actually yeah I have bought from you and yes they were excellent transformers my issue isnt with the fact you buy to resell or that your defending yourself it was the the 2 comments you made on the previous page, you find it acceptable to write ''he he he he I bought this he he he '' and then want people to think your a nice guy? fine very strange way to go about things.

Kudos to you for making money as its one of the things that makes the world go round, gloating however doesnt, thats all I'm saying.

18. shockwave_store

shockwave_store DECEPTICON BADASS

hi,
    nice going. reporting me. oh well. the reason i came about this is because a friend told me about googling my ebay name, well i did, and thats what i found. dont know what was sooooo insulting that you had to report me to the 2005 staff. oh well think what you might, its a free country. for now.

have a GREAT DAY :) 

19. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    i gotta say, if someone finds a deal on ebay, and then resells for profit, i really dont see anything wrong with that. I have bought stuff that i really wanted for stupid money before, and i dont hate or have any discontent for the sellers that made money off of me. anyways thats how i see it. and as far shill bidding goes, to each his own, thats a chance you take. I could care less-and I think ebay cares even less than I do.

20. shockwave_store

shockwave_store DECEPTICON BADASS

oh one more thing, the reason i got ticked is because when people talk behind your back, then you find out later, doesn't it make you mad too? especially when your being accused of doing something you aren't. i run a straight hobby business and as you can see i am very successful, but when someone degrades you in public, and then you respond like i did, you get some kind of strike, and idont know why. i didn't insult anyone at all in this, sorry if ya'll got soft shoulders, but no one and i mean no likes to be insulted behind their backs :)