probably the BIN of the day...

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by blahduh, Feb 14, 2008.

1. blahduh

blahduh Well-Known Member

2. jtuarus

jtuarus Prowls circutsu master TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    do u know the buyer cause i was in an auction for monstructor and the seller told me that the hi bidder had defaulted on him and that buyer was the hi bidder at the time

3. blahduh

thank you , you just confirmed my doubt, what's your auction number? I hope the seller is not shockwaves_store.(To prove me wrong)

4. jtuarus

Ebay:
    no its that seller why is he a crap seller

5. blahduh

What's the auction link? Did you get a 2nd chance offer?

I always suspect dbzgage and shockwaves_store are shill bidding each other's auctions.(It's more of a one way shill bidding) They are both TF dealers(buy cheap sell high is always the rule), so it's very unusual to see a TF dealer to bid on other TF dealer's auctions.

Both their auctions usually ending with pretty high prices.(You do see cheap ones, but that's only with low value items)

Go to this page and you will see how many shockwaves_store items dbzgage has put a bid on. Keep in mind that the stuff he bidding on are all EXPENSIVE items. The bid price he put on doesn't make much sense either because he buy stuff much cheaper than that.

And, I always saw him bidding on shockwaves_store's item, several times in a week.(Just keep checking his bidding history) He don't bid on it all the time(obviously shill bidders don't want to be discovered right?), but i've seen this pattern for several months already.
    http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidItems&userid=dbzgage&sort=3&page=4&rows=25&completed=1&all=1

Make sure you check dbzgage's buying history, he did "bought" stuff from shockwaves_store before(because nobody outbid him). See link below(takes time to load)
    http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/mutual?UserA=dbzgage&UserB=shockwaves_store&Item=&Check=Check&Limit=9999&ref=home

So now you can start thinking, so this is a buyer who bid on the same seller sevearl times a week, also have bought some "expensive" stuff from the same seller before. And now suddenly this person want to bail out on an "expensive" auction which was listed by the same seller. Hmm, quite weird huh.

6. jtuarus

Ebay:
    i sent u a pm but ya the price he wants for it isnt all that bad imho i mean for what he offered me i look at it as a deal ill send u another pm on the price and auction #

7. transmetropolitan

transmetropolitan nonjon TFW2005 Supporter

Thats just too good of a deal. ONE goes for more than that.

8. mineraljane

mineraljane Gravity Hugger

News Credits:
  9. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    damm that is like buying retail back in 1985!

10. Tech Spec

Tech Spec Breeze Loo

News Credits:
    I remember my parents surprised my bro and I with all six of these guys.... ahhh the memories

11. Glitcher

Glitcher Banned

News Credits:
    Yeah, I still remember seeing the Stunticons in my local toy store back in the day. I might have bought them with my pocket money, but there was always one missing from the shelves. I think it was Wildrider.

12. Mega-Zarak

Mega-Zarak Well-Known Member

Does this guy dbzgage ever sleeps? Man, it seems there's no week he gets a steal. Everyday, not matter what time, it seems like he's always there...

13. Glitcher

Glitcher Banned

News Credits:
    If you know that, it means you don't sleep either. :p 

14. blahduh

Nah, hang around the BIN section for a while and you will find that out yourself.
    Once in a while some newbie sellers will put bunch of BIN figures on sale, some are horribly overpriced, others are dirt cheap. Typical good BIN deals don't last more than 30 sec, so what you can do is to check the seller's completed listings, chances are(very high), if it's a good deal you will find this guy's name on it. I check bin several times in a day, I 've seen him in the morning, noon, afternoon when I'm at work, night, etc. He's just pretty much there all the time.

A good example is two days ago there was a newbie seller puting bunch of overpriced figures up for sale, then he posted 4 dinobots (almost complete except 2 swords) for $99(I think it was like $105 shipped, a very very good deal) BIN. I was tempted to buy it, but I hesitated because I already got 14 dinobots(yeah, call me crazy). And 10 sec later when I refreshed the page, guess who bought it.... This happens all the time.

I scored a good bin deal couple days ago with immediately payment, and all I was thinking during the paypaling time was "hoping that damn dbzgage guy don't get to it before I do".

15. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    It's pretty sad, really. One guy just sitting there day and night monitoring eBay at all times - he may get good deals, but he surely has no life to speak of.

16. Baltan

Baltan Space Ninja

If he's a married guy or has a partner or something, I'm sure that makes it all the more simple for him to score time and time again.

17. Orion P

Orion P Cybertronian P.I.M.P.

wow, for 150? great deal~

18. shockwave_store

shockwave_store DECEPTICON BADASS

hi everyone, this is shockwaves_store. i have been reading several threads from blahduh and he is suspecting me and dbzgage are shill bidding on one anothers auctions. i assure ya'll that we arn't. i find things that i want from him, and put in a certain price just like everyone, my max, and if it goes over it, well you know, its not profitable to me on a certain level. so if anyone has a problem with how i bid, email me directly thru this site. *Unacceptable - 2005 Staff*
    shockwaves_store

19. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    You know, you just did more to convince me that you might be shill bidding than any of the other posts in this thread. If there's nothing shady going on, why break your year-long silence JUST to come in here and threaten the guy who posted a thread that's been buried for a MONTH. Seriously, this post was on page 12 before you bumped it.

I'm not accusing you of anything, hell, even if you and dbz ARE shilling auctions, it's a non-issue to me. But a post like this doesn't help your case.

20. Tech Spec

Tech Spec Breeze Loo

News Credits:
    joined March 7th, 2007 been lurking ever since... welcome to TFW :)