pro cartoon makers needed!

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by awesomeist guy, May 26, 2015.

1. awesomeist guy

awesomeist guy the one REAL prime

News Credits:
    So everyone remembers the 1986 G1 film but not many know the deleted scenes there are scenes that were cut from the final film which include the fate of several characters and explain parts of the film. what I want is for great cartoon makers to look at the scenes and make them and have them look as authentic as possible (you know add a few mis colourings here and there) and to retcon (make them fit the finished films continuity) some like one scene that was cut featured wheeljack after his demise so maybe replace him with snarl or something and if possible extend some like show what happened to shockwave. this idea has always been a dream of mine to see these scenes but I am not smart enough to make them so I'm sure that more superior minds can accomplish this and i hope they can, i would provide you with a link to a site which shows the scenes but the site is missing so you'll have to look on flickr and google and if you have a youtube channel that is excellent so we can all see it. GOOD LUCK!!! :)  i hope you can do this for all us fans

2. AshleyCuadra

AshleyCuadra Tieria Prime

News Credits:
    U saw it I haven't

3. awesomeist guy

News Credits:
    u haven't seen the film or the deleted scenes?

4. HuffR_WFCTX_91135

HuffR_WFCTX_91135 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It'll take a bit more than a forum post to get someone to commit to something like this.

5. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Dukeup Nukhead

News Credits:
    Uh...aren't you saying these scenes exist already if somehow these alleged backups, of which you have no proof exist to begin with, of the 'deleted scenes' are out there?

6. awesomeist guy

News Credits:
    no just the storyboards exist sadly but it's a start right?

7. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Dukeup Nukhead

News Credits:
    No, because you're just saying they exist, but can provide no proof of such.

In the event somebody even wants to try making those scenes from the storyboard (ignoring the impossibility of trying to even look like 80's era production quality, they needed teams for the kind of content you're asking for just to span a few seconds because that's how traditional animation worked), you're telling them they need to go find the only foundation for these scenes themselves as you don't know where to find them.

I have to ask; don't you think that sounds kind of unfair, that you want people to tack on a few seconds of animation for something that, while you claim has been a lifelong dream, you can't even be bothered to help provide the material they need in the first place?

8. awesomeist guy

News Credits:
    i'm counting on people to do it cause either they want to see them too or they just really like the film and want it to be whole and see the unseen stuff that enhances the film but heres something to work with for the moment.
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=t...=LvZkVYHiAoTfU73RgfAL&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ#imgrc=_

9. awesomeist guy

News Credits:
    also i know i'm asking for a lot but so many people love this franchise, it has been a big part of people as kids and adults alike something like this should be good for people to do as it shows how important it is to them and it can give back a little something to the franchise by completing considerably the biggest moment in its history

ps. i will look for the missing website which contains them all in the morning cause it's like midnight right now so yea

10. Lord Tron

Lord Tron Well-Known Member

It would be cool to see those deleted scenes but who would do it the movie came out a long time ago and i don't see any animators wanting to go back to it after all this time but if we could find someone willing to do it then why not it would be cool to see.

11. GuardianPrime19

GuardianPrime19 Prime

News Credits:
    The thing is doing this independently, as you suggest, would take years of commitment, which wouldnt even get you a full scene.

Sorry, but it ain't gonna happen

12. awesomeist guy

News Credits:
    still gotta hope