Primus Question

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Chrono Grimlock, Dec 29, 2005.

1. Queen Dork

Queen Dork Banned

maybe its the black hole....then it can suck all your money away

2. The Phazer

The Phazer Well-Known Member

Several people have since clarified that Archer stated you might "want to get a Hasbro one as well as a Takara one" apparently infering that was because he assumed everyone would import the Takara version anyway since it was out so much earlier. Not that you would want two of the Hasbro versions.

Phazer

3. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Well that just kills my whole thing. In that case I hope it's Noah.

4. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    Since Hasbro is the cheaper of the two companies (*cough* all plastic Alternators *cough*), I'd say it would have to be a cool extra that would warrant the purchase, but I HIGHLY doubit it will be a such a custom made piece like a moon, or anything like that. It will be, from previous experience, some repainted item. That is why I suggested the Dead End moon Minicon, because it fits as a moon. It could also very well be several Minicons and a couple of planet keys.

5. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Noah???? LOL
    I haven't watched GF or Cybertron, but I assumed he was joking. That doesn't even sound good! Anyhow, I hope Primus will be awesome, but I didn't know he was a year off! BBTS has him arrinving in Feb 2006??!!

EDIT:
    My mistake, BBTS has GALAXY FORCE Primus out in Feb '06, so when does Cybertron Primus come out?

6. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I'm guessing it's the Noah. Supreme Starscream had his crown (well, he was a total Hasbro creation, but most important he had a new hat!). There are plenty of molds only planned for the US, including new basics and deluxes, and toys Takara passed on releasing for cost reasons (not profitable for them). The Noah would not be too expensive to make (I doubt it'll be to scale - more like about half the size in the show, so that it fits in one hand, maybe just large enough for lights. If it were to scale it'd have to be near on half Primus' size, which would be way too big!)
    Hasbro has their Primus set for Fall 2006, in time for next year's holiday season. I sure hope they unveil the extra at a Toyfair or something before the Takara one comes out, I have the Takara one on preorder but would have no qualms about switching to the Hasbro one, should theirs be better. Heck I may end up waiting anyway since I might not be able to afford him come Feb.

7. Brandon

Brandon This is important work.

It'd be sweet if it does come with Noah. Either way, looking forward to Primus coming out.:thumb 

8. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    So wait... if Cybertron Primus isn't out till next Fall, what's going to be in the Supreme spot on the shelf? Are they just going to clearance out Starscream and get rid of the spot till the fall reset?

9. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    maybe sunstorm? :p 

Andy

10. Draco Prime

Draco Prime Autobot

When i saw Primus in the Japanese package it had the omega lock and a small Opyimus Prime. In another pic i saw him with a Autobot cyberkey. The idea of Primus coming with the ship Noah, a cyberkey, a small Optimus Prime is cool. but how about throwing in a Gold Autobot Matrix of Leadership with chain, a stand to put Primus on with a Episode of when Primus first transformers in the series, and for a cherry on top of it all a 2 small gold painted pewter figures of Primus in robot mode and planet mode.