Primus Is Not Going To Show Up?

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by DarkRobin, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Murasame

Murasame

News Credits:
    I prefer him not to be seen or existing at all. It's way cooler when the Autobots defeat this enemy by themselves, than having someone like Primus on their side. Although I don't like having such religious stuff in my favourite show. The only interesting religion (storywise) to me is the northern mythology about gods like Thor or their greek counterparts and their stories about Hercules, etc. But I don't want analogy to christian religion in Transformers. So I'm pretty fine with Primus not showing up. I'm aware that in some continuities he exists and that's more than I need to know. I'm glad he never showed up in any stories that I encountered.

2. Koolimus Prime

Koolimus Prime Weapons Expert

The Allspark(?)

3. DarkRobin

DarkRobin Well-Known Member

No, it's the universe the created Unicron and Primus

4. DarkRobin

Usually a TV series would have the characters accomplishing something that has never been done before, or was impossible prior to the series. So maybe somehow their times on Earth will help them to bring Primus forth.

Ratchet said the synthetic may be the key to revitalizing Cybertron, so it should be able to heal and wake Primus

5. DarkRobin

Now that Unicron has officially appeared in the series, I hope Primus will follow at some point.

It'll be fun to see the brothers go at it

6. ahunmaster

ahunmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Could be a while. In One Shall Rise, Part 1 (SPOILERS)

After they battled, Primus became the core of Cybertron and created the race of Transformers (following the original 13). Unless he can communicate and do stuff through the All Spark, we might be waiting until we get back to Cybertron and possibly when (and if) it is revived before we see him. And that could take a few seasons.

7. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator

News Credits:
    Could Primus 'physically' show up??? (in TFP) His 'children' the Autobots in TFP, are there to act as his agents. Given that his body has transformed and now IS Cybertron, and Cybertron is 'inactive' at this time, would/should his arrival even be possible? Unless TFP is rewriting his existence and abilities to have this possible showdown.

Of course there are infinite realities and possibilities as far as Primus goes, so I guess anything they want to write in could be possible. Hmmmm. Would be interesting for sure.

Maybe Ratchet could make a huge batch of SynEn to revitalize Cybertron/Primus..and then we can have a [email protected]$$ Season 2. j/k

8. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Call me crazy, but, I'm calling it: Primus will show up in some way or another by the end of the season finale. I mean, how else are the Autobots going to be able to take down Unicron? The guy can materialize his hands into weapons, multiply, alter his form/size, and is PART of Earth...

Remember that clip where Megs' body is levitating in front of Unicron's face and you hear Unicron say, "destroy the Prime". Maybe a Primus controlled Prime will fight a Unicron controlled Megatron? Just throwing ideas out...

9. CuteMegatron

CuteMegatron Member

I think it would definetly be interesting for him to show up, but I wouldn't particuarly be bothered by him not being there. Doubtful as it is (and yes, this maybe out of place, but it's my first post gimme a break :p ) I'd like to see something along the lines of Megatron and Optimus teaming up against Unicron, seeing as how Megatron and Unicron's relationship is a bit 'tense'. This is all coming from a person new to Transformers, and this site though, so :eek: .

10. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Primus punching Unicron in the head probably wouldn't even be an acceptable option. Unicron is basically planet earth. He'd basically be busting up humanity's planet.

11. amethysted

amethysted Well-Known Member

Primus IS the heart of Cybertron (in this story).

If the only way to remove UC from Earth is to have Primus fight him, I'm good with that.

I would LOVE to see Cybertron. And more characters on it...

Having Primus show up and exorcise UC out of Earth would be an awesome bonus! Ha!

12. DarkRobin

I don't think Primus fighting Unicron or exorcising him out of Earth is a good idea at this point.

Right now, Unicron IS the core of planet Earth, unless Earth can remain intact without its core, removing Unicron can't be an opinion.

Maybe it'll be the power or energy of Primus that can calm Unicron down.

13. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not just the Autobots, all Cybertronians. Megatron, too, is a child of Primus, no? The stench of Primus Unicron detected might have been Megatron. Not Optimus.

I think this is where the Matrix will come in, the Power of Primus working through a Prime.

14. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well considering that the earth's natural metals are now considered Unicron's limbs and that the blood of Unicron was enough to seep into the surface, there wouldn't be much left of the earth if Uncron is ripped from earth's none Unicron's parts. That's because these tidbits could mean that Unicron probably not only makes up the earth's core, but takes up a big chunk of the mantle and large chunks of the crust.

To save the earth, I think they'll need to keep Unicron's body just where it is.

15. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Primus still confuses me.

16. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

Just a point: Primus is a creator type god, who created Cybertron and the transformers in his own image. Unicron is a destructor type god; he never had the intention of becoming the slumbering core of a planet, much less to sustain organic life on top of him. He even didn´t seem to have a clue about humanity before Optimus pointed him about it, and was quickly to dismiss then as "parasites".

17. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Who should voice Primus if he indeed does show up.

I would have said Peter Cullen had he not already be voicing Optimus Prime. I guess i'd then go with someone like Morgan Freeman or a voice simmilar to that.