Primon and the Knights of Cybertron

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Nemesis Scar, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Nemesis Scar

Nemesis Scar Behind Blue Eyes

Tumblr:
    So let's review what we know:

• The Knights were before the Thirteen Primes - when they left, the planet descended into anarchy and the First Cybertronian Civil War occurred.
    • While Caminus's religion is...flawed...regarding historiography, they record Prima as the first known Matrix-bearer by means of the Star Saber- and the first Matrix-bearer we see is Nova Prima, the last member of Prima's tribe.
    • The Knights are known as "Primus's Disciples".
    So, let's go out on a limb here. We know that Primon, in other continuities, is before Prima in the lineage of Matrix-bearers - even having the Matrix ripped out from him by the Liege Maximo, one of the Thirteen, in one story. What if the Knights left because those that became the Thirteen rebelled against them and killed their leader - Primon - to steal the Matrix of Leadership?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Reask

Reask Predacon

I would say that Primon was probably a mentor to the Thirteen but when you look at his design in Five Faces of Darkness I can never see a warrior in that character, more like a nerdy scholar akin to Alpha Trion. But if he was to be a member of the Knights I would envision him as one of the lesser members. Of course it'll be a while before we discover anything new about the Knights before we can explore the possibility of Primon in the IDWverse.

3. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II Banned

News Credits:
    Would be cool to have Primon in some fiction.
    He looks cool, i got Thundertron doubling as him in my Sunbow Prime collection.