Prime Series Finale Deadlock Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Sol Fury, Jul 26, 2013.

1. geneticfusion

geneticfusion Well-Known Member

Cybertronian metals. It's shown up a couple times...kind of like a medicine ball. Wheeljack I think threw it against Fowler's office one ep, Bulkhead used it to work out when he was recovering...

2. Sovereign Prime

Sovereign Prime Well-Known Member

low quality, but i guess.
    [​IMG]

3. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Great episode. I love Prime. Sad to see it end.

4. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wow, I just remembered I called the way Bumblebee got his voice back EXACTLY a few days ago. Although it was pretty predictable. In any case, the ending felt really abrupt to me. not bad abrupt like DOTM, but sudden. Megatron's death was just spectacular though, watching his hand slide down the blade was chilling.

Also, Murderbee is an actual murderer now, not just us making fun of a black repaint :p 

5. ChibiGingi

ChibiGingi Calm Your Circuits, Red!

I don't know where my anus went throughout that episode, but... for the most part, I am pleased, but angry that I now have to wait until the movie to see it reach a proper conclusion. With Ratchet staying on Earth, it looks like the new Autoboticon Knock Out is going to sub as Team Prime's medic while on Cybertron? Honestly, I am unimaginably happy with that (and no, I don't blame Miko to smacking him... think of that as his punishment for all the hassle he gave the Bots.)

What really touched me, though, was Shockwave grabbing Starscream and fleeing with him over his shoulders. That really touched me... Here's hoping they didn't land on the moon that Airachnid and her Insectizombies are, though...

Overall, a nice episode, but can't wait for the other shoe to drop. Movie, come quicker please? Thank you.

6. leadsled

leadsled the word is "Mortifying"

i see , thank you kindly

7. Weitat1988

Weitat1988 Well-Known Member

bumblebee has became the pop icon of transformers already
    he is like pokemon pickachiu now lmao and now he is a megatron slayer ? seems like a direct fans service episode for bumblebee

am I the only one that liked starscream screaming out to revenge megatron ? that really feels more emotional then the fake bees death

8. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

A very rushed ending. I simply could not shed any tears and Megatron's death was anything buy memorable. This episode was ok but nothing great. It screamed, "Were Hasbro and we want you show creators to end this series now and fast so our "awful" I mean "great" TF4 won't have any competition. We will probably never see a great TF or G.I. Joe animated series again until Hasbro's done milking the movie franchise for 4 more years or even a whole other decade.

9. Optimus_Prowl

Optimus_Prowl Koruption_Kosplay

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Man do they know how to make an exit! What a great Finale! Pretty much everything I wanted tied up got tied up. And Jeeze the grizzliness of
    Bee taking out Megs!
    Holy crap! It felt right though as seeing as how he was the only character set up with enough of a vendetta against him in the first place. 10/10. Great season and a great finale.

10. User_93049

User_93049 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Starscream's outburst makes me wonder what happened to the power hungry guy inside of him. At least he's still whiny ("Curse you and your logic!")

Seriously, though, did anyone expect Bee to use the Star Saber? He's become a whole new level of being Hasbro's mascot. But I gotta wonder, if he always had a battlemask on, does that mean he didn't have a jaw for millions of years?

11. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    :D 

Funny but I got the impression that OP was just glad to see Bumblebee Beyond.

Your pic did make me think after watching the ep again...when Megs was falling for just a nanoclick I think Optimus wanted to reach out and catch him....he just kept looking at his falling body.....some shock, perhaps.. some relief too.....but also a sadness.

12. Sovereign Prime

Sovereign Prime Well-Known Member

I'm starting my 34th re-watch of the battle's end. :) 

13. Ravage101

Ravage101 Well-Known Member

Well this was such a good show. Didn't care for the toys but the show was incredible.

Is the best Transformers Animated series ever!

14. alex1984

alex1984 Well-Known Member

After someone has repeatedly forgiven you for your failure and betrayal, and continued to give you chances to redeem yourself, I think anyone'd be grateful.

15. donxavier

donxavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Please someone just step on Miko and put an end to this annoying character once and for all.

16. Phantom6

Phantom6 Well-Known Member

No no, you were right the first time. Jack flipped Bottomless trap hole and banished Soundwave to the SHadow Realm. :lol 

17. donxavier

News Credits:
    Yeah but the promo clip they've been airing for this episode of Bee talking to Raf pretty much robbed that moment of any dramatic weight.

18. Breakdown96

Breakdown96 ‘Cause I'm Mr. Brightside

That was a good thing I decided to miss all that stuff, and keep the dramatic moment.

This show was amazing, and really am going to miss it.

19. donxavier

News Credits:
    Certainly better than Hugo Weaving. Never liked him as Megatron's voice.

20. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Have you seen the Botcon teasers;) 

There's a hint in one of those clips; however, I'd like to point out that Bumblebee's spark was still aglow when he was enveloped into the perfected Synth-En, so he wasn't exactly dead yet. Death's door, sure, but shaking hands with A3, nope.

The sparks of Cybertronian chassis strewn across the surface and interior of Cybertron went out ages ago:(