Prime Series Finale Deadlock Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by Sol Fury, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Autoboticon

Autoboticon In like a Bot, out like a Con

It's only logical.

2. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Where's that "I said logic again, you mad bro?" picture? :tongue: 

3. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Old):
    Good way of putting it :thumb 

4. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    :rolleyes2 

5. electronic456

electronic456 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    At least the ending was kind of better than the abrupt ending of DOTM. Megatron died in a more sensible way.

6. Soundwavedotm

Soundwavedotm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Loved it!

7. unicronic

unicronic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Whilst this episode was decent I can't help but look back at all of the wasted episodes we've had to endure particularly the relic hunts and the fact that Beast Hunters had almost no hunting of beasts in it.

Transformers Prime was a very mixed bag where I feel with a little push it could have been elevated from decent to good and with a more focused plot could have been great.

To anyone who believes that this is because TFP is aimed at kids I'll direct your attention towards Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend Of Korra which are not just good cartoons but good TV shows.

We now have a 4th movie to look forward to - which will inherit the pros and cons of the previous three - and a new TV show which, allegedly, is going to aimed at a younger audience.

8. EnergonWaffles

EnergonWaffles Autobot's Head Chef Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    That was a mistake. The info posted was about the show replacing Rescue Bots, not TFP.

I'm not sure why that thread hasn't been locked or edited. Now we'll be dealing with rumors for months.

9. AwesomeCon

AwesomeCon Well-Known Member

Potato revealed that he got his info mixed up, and confirmed that the alleged new show will be the succesor to Rescue Bots. We still have yet to see what will replace Prime

10. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Was waiting for Arcee's "NO!" from the promo when bee fell into the pool but it was'nt there. Would've lol'ed. Good episode , every scene had something going on and well polished.

11. Sovereign Prime

Sovereign Prime Well-Known Member

omgz this episude sux konky dongs idk y u guise like it so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    y did i waste yers wathin this garbages it gaved me cansirs!! grrrrr

In all honesty, I can proudly say I loved this episode. It was a suitable end to an enjoyable series. Despite the plotholes and faultlines that this show does have, I'm glad to have been apart. I'll truly sad to see it go and to know that the next series will be more Rescue Bots-ish.

12. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

Out of all the episodes in all three seasons, this one is by far the best episode out all TFP episodes, the emotions the caring you can see both Bots and the Humans were holding back their tears. What an emotional episode, but I was saddened when Megatron died and the fact Starscream was ready to avenge his fallen masters demise regardless the adversaries but Shockwave hold him back. But I laughed when Knockout said I am joining the winning team lol.

13. soundwave142

soundwave142 Decepticon over-seer

News Credits:
    thank I god I saw this post or I would have been sad until predacons rising lol. yeah someone should tell a mod or something cause a lot of people now think it is true.

14. Eyescream

Eyescream That was your milk? AWWWWWWWWWW

Same here, I thought it was Ratchet that struck the killing blow on Megatron.

I was quite satisfied with this "finale." I got a little sad during the "goodbyes," and seeing Optimus's simple-but-very-meaningful "nod" to his Earthly colleagues at the end was the perfect touch. I'm very much looking forward to "Predicons Rising," and after that...I'm really gonna miss this show.

15. TerminusTypeR

TerminusTypeR Faerie Circle

I enjoyed this episode a lot, and I've been fairly "meh" on several Season 3 things so far so that was nice. I don't see why some people are upset no Autobot died. It would have felt kind of cheap and pointless to me. Not saying I don't want the heroes to struggle, but I don't think a character dying automatically means a better episode or fight. Ah well.

My favorite part of the episode was definitely Knockout. Between him packing his stuff and that last scene with him he was just great.

16. NemiMonkey

NemiMonkey Whippin Dem Fungals

News Credits:
    While I did enjoy the ending, I can't help but feel it was full of cliches and predictable moments. I think the best bits for me were actually Knock Outs.

Boy is it going to be one heck of a long wait for the movie. Oy.

17. Vladius Prime

Vladius Prime Well-Known Member

i absolutely loved this episoded and cant wait for predicons rising, i wonder how long it will be???? but bee talking and saying that while killing megatron wow. poor soundwave and actually seeing starscream act way he did after megatron died. wow. im gonna watch it again LOL.

18. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    To me, best episode ever, hands down. Even if Bumblebee didn't die, that was my favorite scene in all of TFP.

19. soundwave142

soundwave142 Decepticon over-seer

News Credits:
    oh and now we can finally say that officially cybertron ( in prime ) is larger than earth.

20. Sovereign Prime

Sovereign Prime Well-Known Member

And the bayverse...
    And the WfC/FoC verse...