Prime kicks major but this time

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by encline, May 4, 2009.

1. Brutus

Brutus Autobot

Thanks for finding the picture, that is definately starscream. His head is Starscream's head and you can even see the bronzed cockpit in his chest.

Also, in the Showest footage, Prime was owning Decepticons with dual cannons too, so, yeah. He's going to wreck fools.

2. ThaRizla

ThaRizla Well-Known Member

I think the head looks like SS as well . . . . . but I convinced myself its Megs.

If you watch in 1080P and continue the scene but keep focusing on the left side of the screen instead of looking at Blackout, you will see some legs start to come in the air. Definately Megatrons legs. Way too bulky and you can kinda make out tread marks.

I put the underwater pic of Megs in there cause you can see his head from the same angle. Notice the "nose" he has. Kinda like a great white shark how is has that tip. Look at the SS picture and he has no "nose."

I believe this is Megs in this particular scene.

Attached Files:

3. rikkuluverx2

rikkuluverx2 scout

News Credits:
    this scene is the definition of optimus prime >:D 

-rikkuluverx2

4. Brutus

Brutus Autobot

Actually, I've watched this a few more times. I think we're both wrong and both right.

If you watch carefully, you can see that it is Starscream that get's hit by the first attack, however, Starscream is it so hard, he rolls out of the way and behind Optimus, and it looks like Megatron steps up to where Starscream was as if to attack Prime from behind. In your third screen capture there, Starscream has rolled out of view and is hidden in that cloud of smoke between Megatron and Prime.

So, I think they're both in the scene actually at the points we both pointed out.