Prime is going in the RIGHT direction.

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Ratchets Hatch, Sep 28, 2012.

1. CliffjumperEX

CliffjumperEX Autobot

Ever since Smokescreen join the cast I started to enjoy the show a lot more lets hope he sticks around for a good while.

2. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Most of what you're saying is true, but I gotta disagree with that bolded part. Much like 'Armada', where the Insecticon Hive was basically stopped and became subserviant to Megatron while Airachnid became frozen in stasis, Human Factor, and the overall 'resolution' of the MECH storyline seemed forced.

It's almost as if one of the writers didn't like the set ups another writer was making, so they cut them off before they could do anything more (Airachnid's fleet of Insecticons had A LOT of potential, and MECH being a constant third faction threat could have played out much better).

Unless Silas is alive, it seems like MECH was just an idea that had to die off quickly. So much more could have been done (like now with the potential the Omega Keys bring, Earth could have to deal with MECh while the bots are off elsewhere, you know?). But eh.

3. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Because Wheeljack is around soooo often to display his character devlopement. And it's taken, what, a season and a half for Miko to gain even a shred of it?
    Who says they needed to be resolved? Silas could've proved to be an interesting character. But, alas.
    Because that's never been done before, right?
    pewpew

4. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    Yes. When Trion explained the use of the Omega Keys I was just thinking about people saying TFP is going bad.

Except, knowing the TFP writers, they'll probably just have all the Omega Keys blow up and move on to the next arc. It seems they don't finish their concepts of these arcs and then they run out of time for a good and worthwhile ending, so they just flat out end it. Airachnid and the Insecticons, Cylas, Nemesis Prime (which also was leading up to Cylas) and now, but much less disappointing to lose, the Star Saber just broke in half.
    Hopefully they won't just kill off all the problems and start new ones.

5. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Until it gets canceled for poor ratings and low toy sales:p 

6. LCDR Blindside

LCDR Blindside Banned

News Credits:
    You quoted him, saying that "Right or Wrong is a matter of perspective," then proceeded to say "But it's actually going in the wrong direction."

7. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

At least the writters gave us an explanation about why so many cybertronian relics suddenly appears on Earth:
    Alpha Trion Did It! Doh!

8. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    When it doubt. Blame
    Alpha Trion. It's his fault the show has the relics.

9. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

The episode Friday night really helped to turn the season around. It seemed like we in a pattern of collecting relics just for the sake of the Autobots having something to do each week. But now that the Autobots have started using the relics instead of just sitting them in storage and there is a big grand goal for the Autobots to reach for it does bring more excitement to the show.

Doesn't really hurt that Smokescreen has shaken up the Autobot team dynamic in a new way or that Smokescreen and Wheeljack have been there for some character development in the human cast.

Still a little bummed the Decepticons don't have enough characters, but I do like the sudden shift in power so that the Autobots do feel like the underdogs again. The tougher the bad guy the great the hero is for beating the odds.

10. sh002

sh002 Banned

Missed the last few episodes. Need to catch up.

11. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Get to it.

12. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    This. I mean yes it's true that not everyone's going to like the show and all but just ebcause some people say it's bad doens't mean that it is. Or vice versa with it being good either.

Prime is one of those shows that while it's not original in some parts with some flaws here and there it's still one of the more stronger shows out there and does bring some things new to the table all the same. So I was shocked that it's being compaired to being the worst handled show out there when many other shows did worse.

I get that many people want the show to be better as it goes along but at the same time some expectations are either subjective or nitpicky at best. Which comes down to opinions. I know I'm one to talk but still I'm getting the feeling that many of the opinions are being masked as facts and not what they really are.