Heavy/Scratch: Prime Directive : Fallen Prime

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by autobotx23, May 12, 2009.

1. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

The Jungle Planet shook with each blow that was traded between the Obliticon General and Galvatron Prime. Battle Roller had long sat out, injured from being too close to the fight.

[​IMG]

With his last surge of strength, Galvatron rips Skytread from Oblition's back, killing his lieutenant in the process.

[​IMG]

Then, fires his cannon sqaurely into Obliticons Prime's chest. The Dark Matrix explodes and crumbles. The fight is over.

[​IMG]

With the Obliticon's finally defeated, Galvatron's spark energy fades away. But Sinner had planned for this. He knew that all of the changes Optimus' had been through had taken their toll.

[​IMG]

The Autobot Matrix of Leadership had been an anchor for Optimus to return to his normal form. But the Matrix had become corrupted. Superion, Magnus, Dark Powermaster, Velocitron, Predaking, Galvatron...all these from had eroded the positive energy within the Matrix. It began to glow a hideous orange. The anger and fear of every Autobot who had been defeated cried out for vengeance. Their anger and hatred enveloped Optimus in a cloud of black, evil energy.

[​IMG]

Before Optimus could remove the Matrix, a chain reaction had begun. Sinner knew that if Obliticon Prime was defeated, as a Prime, the Matrix would absorb his spark, and create something much darker. All of the wars, all of the deaths, and the remaining influence of the Deception Leader tortured Prime's frame.

[​IMG]

The cloud clears. Roller looked in fear, and rolled out as fast as he could. Cybertron lore spoke of the Fallen, a God of entropy and death. He wasn't an Autobot or a Deception, he simply WAS.

The smoke clears, and flames from a new form emerges. Heat so intense it melts the left over scraps from the Obliticon's battle. The Matrix was now an amalgam of pain and suffering. Every Cybertronian would pay for the Autobots that had fallen in this senseless war, Optimus felt no inhibition, no mercy, and yet, no malice or anger.

Sinner watched from afar. This is what he had been waiting for. His army that he created meant nothing compared to power Fallen carried. Now, everything would be destroyed, and he could recreate the cosmos in his image. He only had to wait fro Fallen Prime to complete Prime Directive: Death to All.

Only death awaits those who would stand against him, and he would destroy any who stood for him. He cares not about an enemy or ally. If they existed, they would die. If they resisted, they would die. If they assisted, they would die. All would die, before Fallen Prime. There would be no Redemption. (Well..at least till Botcon!)

[​IMG]

So, here he is. A moment of silence for all of the toys that were sacrificed for this twisted project:

Cybertron Prime (Really??? :sly2:  :lol )
    Zoid Death Stinger
    Energon Landmine
    KO Optimal Optimus
    Zoid Gigantic T-Rex Something (Ask Orion Prime :thumb )
    Classics Seeker Rockets
    Engines from a very cheap toy helicopter-thingy

5 points of magnetic connection, included the under arm cannons that also mount to the tank treads (Plowkings idea BTW FYI). The Dual Magma Swords and an arm mountable rear/top mounting turret. Thanks to Alphamagnus (Radicon Mods Hooooo!!!!!) for recommending the auction that inspired this bad boy.

I'm a lil upset about the alt mode. the legs bunch right in the mid section, due to a miss measurement by me (See! Even if you paint the same toy like 20 times, you can STILL jack something up! :lol ) Im not certain if I want to repair it or not, cause I love how he turned out in his bot mode.

Comments welcome (Yay, better pics!:lol )

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  2. red00wolf

red00wolf Insatiable collector

Wow!

3. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Toy Designer

I really like this custom, and the backstory is excellent, but i just don't like how:

The Prime Directive is coming to an end,
    And that the alt mode means the truck wheels can't touch the ground.

Other than that, awesome!

4. asphalt

asphalt King of the road

Ebay:
    seriously man, how many primes have you made. Love them all.

5. Darth Grimlock

Darth Grimlock Banned

Ebay:
    I gotta say FREAKING AWESOME!!!!

6. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Total Randomness Personified

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Like Treadshot A1 said the secondary wheel of the cab is raised just a bit, but thats the only flaw I seen, the rest is an OMG full of creative madness that I find very unique. But sadly that this will end the Prime Directive or could there be another Prime???

7. Boggs6ft7

Boggs6ft7 TFW2005 Supporter

that is sick looking, good work

8. the (H)i(GH)con

the (H)i(GH)con raver-in-diguise

This is one of my favorite Prime's you did. Excellent job! I swear, if you did 20 more, I still wouldn't be tired of seeing them!

9. Sabrina_Ng

Sabrina_Ng La Femme Fatale

Ebay:
    Very nice. Never seem to get tired of seeing all the amazing Prime lines that you can cover! :) 

10. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    nice work man. What are the tank treads on his back from? I need a few sets of those.

11. Dormamu

Dormamu I am Broot.

News Credits:
    You have personally managed to corner the Cybertron Prime market. Next to your Velocitron, Superion and Galvatron models, this one is definitely up in the top 5. Drybrushed evil on crack.
    And I wouldn't worry about the mismeasurement. I honestly think it adds something...organic to have the cab lifted up from the tank treads. Like a vicious snake.
    So....next on the list....Bumblemus Prime?

12. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    Wow!

13. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    Very sweet! The fact the cab wheels don't touch the ground doesn't phase me, I think it adds a nice touch? Prime's body has been corrupted(?), changed, modfied so many times that everything might not be layed out the same everytime. Maybe this could lead to the storyline's "end" of the line, that Prime's physical body is beginning to break down? -Not that it's my character or story, just my two cents.
    I mean, what does he need with the second set of wheels on the front when he's got TANK TREADS on the back?

14. jcartwork

jcartwork Well-Known Member

fierce work u have done dude.;) 

15. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    yay more of those Zoid parts and thisd time I can actually see one of them ;)  noit that thats a bad thing either. but very nice man

16. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

News Credits:
    i am absolutely in awe of how well this turned out! Man you kick so much butt. Thank you for including my Universe into the your story and letting me a part of something as amazing as the Prime Directive. It was so much fun and i cant wait for last final reveal to wrap all things up. You are not only a true master of your craft but also a true friend and it was a pleasure working with you. And thank you for making sure Obliticon's Death was awesome. Cant wait to see how you take out Sinner. YOU ROCK HARD CORE.

17. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    Very sick my man!! I think i still like Galvatron Prime better, but this kicks much booty! Great work on the red areas!:thumbs2: 

18. dsn1014

dsn1014 41:75:74:6f:62:6f:74

Very sharp man.

19. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I love the oranges!

20. Spurt Reynolds

Spurt Reynolds Puppet Show Justice!!

Fantastic as always,love the glow of the swords.
    Prime Directive is coming to an end?:cry  say it aint so!!!