Prime deserves more than 65 episodes.

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by OmegaWolverine, Feb 16, 2013.

1. RisingPhoenix86

RisingPhoenix86 One of Soundwaves minions

News Credits:
    In your opimion people are only argueing about other opinions of opinions, I for one have an opinion we are all going insane. lol

all in all im jk i agree man. People just have nothing to talk about with no movie news really no show on. People tend to just get loopy.

2. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    The next show will be called 'Transformers Prime: Aligned'.

Probably.

3. ChaosDonkey

ChaosDonkey Lord Brain

I don't have a problem with Prime, it is better story wise then most of the other series. Even with the major plot holes.

But I am still watching g1 quite often, it is not better, but it what i grow up with and therefore will always be my favorite, even if some of the stories are shallow and the same goes for the characters.

I like Prime because I don't have higher expectations for it then G1, but higher then Armada.
    Probably down to me being 35, and watching the show from a 8 year old's perspective :) 

4. Asher Tye

Asher Tye Cassetticon

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    It will feature Cybertron's first chiropractor.

5. SoundwaveFanboy

SoundwaveFanboy Decepticon

Tf prime should at least have 80 or 100 episodes before they end it but no were stuck with just 65 WHY!!

6. Escargon

Escargon Meh.

News Credits:
    It should have gotten 52 episodes. Just look at what other cartoons have accomplished in less time. And I'm not just talking about TFA, BW, and BM. Ben 10:Omniverse, Scooby Doo: Mystery Incoporated, Green Latern: TAS, Young Justice, Samurai Jack, Batman: The Brave and The Bold, Teen Titans, Avatar: TLA, Gendy Tartovinsky's Star Wars, heck, even more comedic shows like Gravity Falls, Regular Show. All of them have told their story in a few episodes, when it takes Prime 1 whole season of 26 episodes.

7. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    +1 You deserve a cookie Shroob.

8. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What if the next series builds the gap between FOC and Prime if Hasbro is still serious about the Aligned continuity is.

Or..... Get ready for this. The next series is the Beast Wars of the Aligned Continuity.

9. Rob

Rob Prowl Fan

News Credits:
    I think that's how they view Beast Hunters.

10. EnergonWaffles

EnergonWaffles Autobot's Head Chef Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    I was upset at first but now...with a fresh start I can hope a TFA-like Prowl might be in the new series, so I'm content.

Transformers is like a bad romance. We get burned but we always come back.

11. Rob

Rob Prowl Fan

News Credits:
    You have a great chance: the alighned continuity Prowl is described as being a ninja.

The aligned continuty takes the best from the best continuities (G1, movie, and Animated) to make a definitive version.

12. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko Twitch and Twitter Personality: PopDotEXE

[​IMG]

This is just an understatement by linking this. By my actual reaction was so mad.

13. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

It does feel like too many episodes of Transformers Prime were stalling for time. It's like the writing crew had some cool ideas for the start of the season and some cool ideas for the end of the season but no idea what to do with all that time in the middle.

Episodes where they would find a cool relic that would give them some power that harkens back to the G1 days but after the Autobots would get it the relic would just go into storage waiting on the end of the season.

14. HoneyPrime

HoneyPrime ♥♥ Smokescreen ♥♥

I was a little upset when I read it was actually coming to an end. It seems every time I get a bit invested in a show they do that. It's getting old just like Optimus always on the "brink of death" somehow.

I enjoy the show. It's fun for me to see some of my favorite Transformers come to life every week. Hopefully the next one they come up will be just as enjoyable for me.

15. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They shouldn't, though. I always think of the Beast Wars as the second Great War. Thats obviously not what season 3 of Prime is.