Price Check on TFC 004 Gears of War Set

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Jazz Meister, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Jazz Meister

Jazz Meister Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Every one seems to be sold out, the only place I can find this is on Ebay for $84.00. Anyone know if this is a good price or way too much since it is no longer found at retail. I know BBTS has it listed for preorder for around 29.99.

2. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

way too much. Just preorder it.

3. Kuma Style

Kuma Style I'm boney. I'm boney; Leave me aloney! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
  4. senorvandal

senorvandal That Guy

That’s a rip-off big time. Personally I wasn’t that impressed with the set myself. Could never get the missile pegs to fit properly in either my Henkei Sideswipe or Red Alert, had to modify them to get it to work. Even worse the red missile in my set is now permanently stuck in the red launcher, not that I was planning on launching it in some mock battle, but I can never swap it out with other launchers now, unless I want to break it. If you can get it for retail I guess it’s worth it, but if I could do my purchase over again i’d not spend more than $20 on the set…. shipped.

5. Computer5

Computer5 Well-Known Member

Yeah it's a good set, but they should have used better springs and also should have factored the chrome in the sizing.