Price Check - MC-07 Micro Change Browning (Gig)

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Trek, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Trek

Trek Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    As part of my Big Loose G1 sell off I'm about to list something quite rare - A MC-07 Micro Change Browning. This is the blue legged version released in Italy by Gig. (Identified thanks to Maz's excellent article - JOUSTRA DIACLONE ROBOCOLT (BROWNING) ARTICLE)

The problem is - I have no idea how much it is worth. It's just the figure with no parts of accessories.

[​IMG]

2. Maz

Maz Square One TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Hey bud,

If you've identified it as a GiG release because of the red paint on the end of the barrel, I've since learned that some of these came in Ceji Joustra Diaclone packaging too. So it could be either. And we did actually get a few Ceji Joustra Diaclone Brownings in the UK!
    Square One: Browning In Europe

In that condition with no parts, yours will be useful to a lot of people because it doesn't have any blue plastic damage, and the blue plastic shatters real easy on this version.

You'd be within your rights to charge £50 to £75 for that in my opinion.

All the best
    Maz

3. Trek

Trek Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks for that Maz. I thought it might be somewhere in that region.

Yeah, I identified it as a Gig release because of the red tip on the barrel. I got it purely by chance in with some G1 figures on ebay about six months ago (I don't think I paid more than £30 of the lot :) ).