price check: Evangelion figures

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Lumpy, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    i've got all the evangelion figures released a few years ago. they had alternate hands and faces...they were well before revoltech, dont remember what company made them....any idea what they go for?

ive got the purple, black, white, yellow, blue and red ones...i think one more, but i dont remember....i'll have to check tonight...

2. QuinJester

QuinJester T. Bison

News Credits:
    There were a few different companies that made them pre-revoltech, including Kaiyodo (who makes the current revoltech options). Sega made some, kaiyodo made some, Bandai made two different flavors of model kits (as well as a perfect grade eva-01), and there were some smaller manufacturers that had offerings as well (Yamato? maybe?).

As far as the old Kaiyodo/Xebec monoshaft ones go, which were the ones that had widest distribution and are the ones you probably have, I really don't think you'd be able to get all that much for them. Sometimes MOSC ones show up on ebay and they go for $15-20 sealed for the regular (non deluxe) figures. That's IF someone actually buys them of course. There's probably not a lot of demand for them as they're pretty inferior to just about every other modern evangelion product out there, unfortunately.

3. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    yeah, i figured they probably werent gonna be worth much...i havent had them displayed in forever, and got one revoltech and decided that if i am gonna have any figures, id prefer revoltech...