Preview Blue Magnus eHobby Henkei United Cassettes Sounswave Primus Crystal Convoy

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by SpicyRichter, Sep 5, 2011.

1. SpicyRichter

SpicyRichter Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Preview Blue Magnus Fort Max eHobby Henkei United Cassettes Soundwave Crystal Convoy

Terms: I will ship to Canada and the USA, for International orders contact me for a shipping price. If you buy multiple items, I will give you a combined shipping discount. As usual I will offer free local pickup for those in the Vancouver, BC area.

Ultra Magnus C-69 Movie Preview Blue Ultra Magnus
    Tokyo Toy Festival Exclusive
    eBay - Buy Movie Preview Ultra Magnus Now!

Here we have a great blue Diaclone version of Ultra Magnus. This guy is incredibly rare, it's unlikely this guy will show up on eBay again for a long time. This guy was limited to 1500 pieces, and an excellent repaint of such a popular character, this means he's in crazy high demand. When the original 1986 Transformers movie was released, the trailer contained a shot of Ultra Magnus in the toys original Diaclone coloring. This toy was released to commemorate this 3 second shot.

This figure known as Movie Preview or Diaclone Ultra Magnus. He is mint in sealed box, and the box is dead mint. There are no defects, there's nothing wrong with it at all.

Here is the actual item you will receive. Click to enlarge:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

G1 Fortress Maximus
    Autobot Headmaster Base
    eBay - Buy Fortress Maximus Now!

Here we have my beloved Fort Max. I'm finally selling him. He's mostly complete, only missing the 2 small lasers. He comes with:
    • Figure
    • Small headmaster (spike)
    • Large Headmaster (Cerebros)
    • Cog Body
    • Cog Legs
    • Cog Arms *2
    • Red Radar Dish
    • Large blue blaster
    • Large blue double blaster
    • White ramp *2
    This guy looks good. The white on him looks really nice, but you can tell on the grey and some blue that he has spent some time in the sun as it is somewhat discolored. The white ramps and his chest and legs look real nice though, the pictures should tell the rest of the story.

Here are some actual photos of the item you'll receive. See the auction for more pictures:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Exclusives
    eHobby, Convention, etc

I'm selling a number of my convention and eHobby exclusives I've picked up along the way. Here are some of them, click the picture or the link to view the page:

[​IMG] Tokyo Toy Fair Crystal Convoy - eBay - Buy Crystal Convoy Now!
    [​IMG] SDCC Soundwave - eBay - Buy SDCC Soundwave Now!
    [​IMG] Perfect Effect Scouting Force X PE-11X Botcon Exclusive - eBay - Buy the Scouting Force Now!
    [​IMG] Henkei Gentai Credit Card Exclusive Strafe - eBay - Buy Henkei Gentei Strafe Now!
    [​IMG] eHobby United Autobot Set - eBay - Buy the eHobby United Autobot Set Now!
    [​IMG] eHobby United Decepticon Set - eBay - Buy the eHobby United Decepticon Set Now!
    [​IMG] eHobby Kissplay Casettes - eBay - Buy the eHobby Kissplay Cassette Set Now!

Henkei and Classics
    More Accurate G1 Coloring

I'm also clearing out most of my Henkei toys. Here's a whole whack, click the photo or link to view the page:

[​IMG] Henkei Ultra Red Powerglide - eBay - Buy Henkei Powerglide Now!
    [​IMG] Henkei Ultra Metallic Onslaught - eBay - Buy Henkei Metallic Onslaught Now!
    [​IMG] Henkei Ultra G1 Colored Silverbolt - eBay - Buy Henkei Silverbolt Now!
    [​IMG] Henkei Deluxe Streak C-10 - eBay - Buy Henkei Streak Now!
    [​IMG] Henkei Deluxe Astrotrain D-03 - eBay - Buy Henkei Astrotrain Now!

I've also got a couple of other classics that need to go, these were bought for the Renderform and Headrobots upgrade sets respectively:

[​IMG] Toys R Us Exclusive Ultra Darkwind - eBay - Buy Classics Darkwind
    [​IMG] Universe Hardhead with Hothead Headrobots Upgrade Kit - eBay - Buy Classics Hardhead With Headrobots Upgrade Kit Now!

Transformers 2010 Primus
    Campaign Exclusive Japan Deco
    eBay - Buy 2010 Takara Exclusive Primus Now!

This guy is from the 2010 Campaign, where they released a matching set of Primus and Unicron, the battling planets. The deco is very nice, in planet mode it looks way better than the original Cybertron toy. All the silver looks very nice.

Primus comes mint in sealed box, and the box is in very nice condition. This guy is totally untouched. Here are some pictures of the actual item, click to enlarge:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Transformers God Sword Reissue
    Blue Version
    eBay - Buy the God Sword Now!

Here we have a very large sword for Fortress Maximus. As seen in the Japanese G1 series, and the Car Robots series, this sword basically allows Cerebros drive the giant Fortress Maximus body.

The sword is a reissue piece, and is not an official Hasbro product. It is a perfect size for Fortress Maximus or Masterpiece Optimus Prime. It comes apart for storage. Here is the actual item you will receive. Click to enlarge:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Transformers United
    All Mint in Sealed Box

[​IMG] United Optimus Prime UN-06 - eBay - Buy United Optimus Prime Now!
    [​IMG] United Scourge UN-21 - eBay - Buy United Scourge Now!
    [​IMG] United Wheeljack UN-19 - eBay - Buy United Wheeljack Now!
    [​IMG] United Blurr UN-16 - eBay - Buy United Blurr Now!
    [​IMG] United Wreck-Gar UN-18 - eBay - Buy United Wreck-Gar Now!
    [​IMG] United Rumble and Frenzy UN-20 - eBay - Buy United Frenzy and Rumble Now!

Cassettebots
    Player and Tapes

Unfortunately I have to let go my favorites now too, the cassettes and their master. Here we go :( 

[​IMG] SDCC Soundwave Reissue - eBay - Buy SDCC Soundwave Now!
    [​IMG] Encore 15 Rewind, Eject, Ravage and Buzzsaw - eBay - Buy Encore 15 Now!
    [​IMG] Encore 17 Ratbat, Slugfest, Ramhorn and Steeljaw - eBay - Buy Encore 17 Now!
    [​IMG] Encore 19 Rumble, Frenzy, Overkill and Laserbeak - eBay - Buy Encore 19 Now!
    [​IMG] eHobby Kissplay Casettes Rosanna, Glit (SG Ravage), Sundor - eBay - Buy the eHobby Kissplay Cassette Set Now!

Oh yeah, due to a deadbeat bidder, I'm also relisting:
    [​IMG] Macbook Air - 13" 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo 2 GB Ram 80 GB HDD - eBay - Buy a Macbook Air Now!

2. SpicyRichter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ya for fortmax?

3. SpicyRichter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Diaclone Magnus and Fort Max... More like Fort Knox!!

4. SpicyRichter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Only a couple days left folks! Bid now!

5. SpicyRichter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Only a few hours left! On most items anyway