Predaking Reissue Pic?

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Th0r4z1n3, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Soundwave2

Soundwave2 Banned

News Credits:
    It sucks BBTS doesn't honor their lower prices, or do they?

2. Electroviolence

Electroviolence Well-Known Member

They do my preorder is still 181.99.

3. anubis20

anubis20 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    My PO is still at $179.99, Im still debating on wether to get this one, I just bought the 04 reissue about 2 weeks ago.

4. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    At least there is that!

Anyone still interested in posting pictures of Predaking? I'd be deeply grateful to see him next to some classics standbys such as City Commander, Cyclonus, Starscream, etc. Or next to any modern Leader-class figure.

5. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 Optimus, serving up the primest of ribs since 1984

News Credits:
    so is mine and good thing if it had went up id have to drop the preorder. I only have a borderline junker razorclaw so im all over this bad boy.

6. Electroviolence

Electroviolence Well-Known Member

Sorry about that.

7. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    They do. My preorder is still at the $179.99 price. Very rarely do they ever increase the price on their pre-orders. I've actually only experienced it myself once with the Armor Plus line's Ryo from Samurai Troopers. First they were expecting Toynami to be able to import it, but then found out they couldn't so they had to hustle to get some overseas orders and the price jumped up because of that. But that seems to be an isolated case... most of the time it seems to be a supply and demand kind of thing with these.

8. Soundwave2

Soundwave2 Banned

News Credits:
    Cool, thanks guys. Mine is still the $179.99 as well, but was wondering bc my only PO from them was the Ryo figure last year and when they changed the price, they said I had no choice.

9. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Yeah, there was a bunch of weird crap going on with that one, but I can definently say from experience that would be an exception to the rule and not the rule itself. My usual experience with them is that they honor their lower prices for the guys whom order earlier.

10. Runamuck

Runamuck Sushi

News Credits:
    I THOUGHT the price increased. I thought I was going crazy there for a second. That's kinda BS....but whatever...I'll order somewhere else that's cheaper, hopefully.

11. mac&cheese

mac&cheese Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i will wait for another online seller to get them like tf source or robot kingdom.com. unless bbts lowers it back to 179.99 with a sale. im still sort of pissed at how the prices went up before they even sold out. i mean if its sold out then its fine for a newer higher price when they restock. but this is BS!

12. Blackout32

Blackout32 ANTHRAX - PERSISTENCE OF TIME

Cybertron The Matrix of leadership knowledge,power
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I just checked mine and its at the 179.99 which is truely ENOUGH in cost IMHO. I am just glad I got in when I did on that price point.
    Yeah guys I am glad I Pre-order BEFORE the B.S that BBTS just did by rasining the price another 20bones cause their is only 400 left cause I just checked. I have see BBTS do this more times then ever and I think they shouldn't be able to do that cause its selling.

13. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Logic has been replaced with blind ignorance.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I just consider it a bonus for pre-ordering early. They have every right to charge whatever they like for an item. Maybe the cost was higher than they initially planned and those who got in early got a steal. Why does it always have to be a retailer sticking to the customer? Can't it just ever be an honest mistake??

14. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 Optimus, serving up the primest of ribs since 1984

News Credits:
    This and it could also be there costs are higher than expected and for those who got in early they are eating $20.

15. mac&cheese

mac&cheese Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    lets wait for robotkingdom.com to get them in. they never run out of any new items. for example unicron is cheaper than bbts even with the high shipping costs. so i will most likely order there for predaking.

16. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Honestly, i'm surprised nobody else has put this up for preorder yet. I didn't order from BBTS because I preordered Unicron from tfsource and wanted to bundle the two together. I'll be pissed if tfsource starts the price at 200 bucks like BBTs because I would of saved NO money.

Oh well... I might not even wait and just buy the 04 reissue. The price has been dropping lately and once it drops under 200, SOLD:rock 

Or just play the sale waiting game...... decisions decisions....

17. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That's because it hasn't been officially solicited yet. BBTS is just estimating, based on the price tag shown at the Toy Show.

I'm waiting any day now for the pre-order to go up at Amiami. 15-25% off sounds good... if the preorders don't sell out immediately, that is. But Transformers aren't insanely popular in Japan, so there's usually a bit of wiggle room there. Depends on production numbers, too, though, I guess.

18. Soundwave2

Soundwave2 Banned

News Credits:
    Crobot91's work from a few years back
    [​IMG]

19. Enigma2K2

Enigma2K2 Robot In Disguise TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yum yum... that pic is delish...

20. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I checked my pre-order and both are still 179.99. I'm so glad that I did it early. I don't understand why people are sitting on the fence that wanted this? BBTS does not charge you till they ship the item or place it in your POL. If a better offer pops up, just cancel your pre-order from BBTS and order it from the other place. The great thing about BBTS is their very lax pre-order cancellation policy.