Predaking/Cyclonus

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Abishai100, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Abishai100

Abishai100 Member

I was feeling so nostalgic about TG1 (Transformers Generation 1) after recently re-watching the iconic Transformers: The Movie that I wanted to offer up a post-war vignette about two nasty Deceptions, Predaking and Cyclonus.

====

In the era following the Great War, during which the expelled giant megaplanet-robot Unicron was beheaded but not before he salvaged the ravaged Decepticons allied to Megatron and reformed them into his elite assassin-crew, the reformed Megatron (now 'Galvatron') chose to keep seeking Unicron's counsel. Unicron now lay on the outskirts of the universe simply and perhaps sadly as a floating talking giant dead, but Galvatron sought his continued advice, if more general, about how to wage more battles with the enduring valiant Autobots. In particular, Galvatron wanted advice on how to assign one of the assassin-crew members Unicron made/reformed, Cyclonus, for combat missions.

GALVATRON: Cyclonus is cold and effective, and I seek to use him!
    UNICRON: Use him conservatively, because he's a stealth asset.
    GALVATRON: What about Predaking, the new animal-robot?
    UNICRON: Perhaps Cyclonus and Predaking can destroy Ultra Magnus.
    GALVATRON: Yes, Ultra Magnus has been distracted by his personal rivalry.
    UNICRON: Yes, Autobot Ultra Magnus competes with Springer too much.
    GALVATRON: Right; those two Autobots compete for the affections of Arcee!
    UNICRON: Arcee was meant to be the wife of Rodimus Prime.
    GALVATRON: If Predaking and Cyclonus exploit this confusion, they'll benefit!
    UNICRON: Correct, Galvatron; this is solid Autobot unit subversion; proceed.
    GALVATRON: I express my gratitude once more for your shrew counsel.
    UNICRON: Go.

Galvatron got the advice he sought and ordered Predaking and Cyclonus to attack the Autobot castle and try to exploit the confusing 'love-triangle' between Ultra Magnus, Arcee, and Springer. This love-triangle could be exploited to the Decepticons' advantage so as to create more madness within the Autobot leadership pyramid. After all, since the new leader of the Autobots, Rodimus Prime, had gone on a personal spiritual hiatus after the Great War, during which he downed Galvatron and helped Wreck-Gar decapitate Unicron, the Autobot leadership pyramid was somewhat in flux. In addition, Ultra Magnus was supposed to loudly take the helm now, but he was distracted by this confusing 'love-triangle' with Arcee and Springer.

CYCLONUS: We'll attack Ultra Magnus and separate him from Springer!
    PREDAKING: I'll draw out Springer to fight me alongside Arcee.
    CYCLONUS: Yes and while Ultra Magnus is alone, I'll corrupt him.
    PREDAKING: Make sure Ultra Magnus feels alone!
    CYCLONUS: He'll be in Hell.

Predaking found Springer and Arcee kissing on planet Cybertron and began firing at them. This compelled the hiding lovebirds to try to engage him immediately, so they had no time or inclination even to contact Ultra Magnus for help. Meanwhile, Cyclonus infiltrated Ultra Magnus' fortress and told him to fight against himself alone, because Springer and Arcee were busy dealing together with Predaking. Ultra Magnus realized Arcee and Springer had been spending time together somewhere and attracted the adversarial Predaking, leaving him all alone to deal with Cyclonus personally. However, Ultra Magnus was not completely worried.

ULTRA MAGNUS: I don't need help fighting you, Cyclonus!
    CYCLONUS: Well, perhaps you're Jesus himself.
    ULTRA MAGNUS: The Autobot don't fear Deception encroachment!
    CYCLONUS: Well, Predaking is wrestling with your two 'allies' now.
    ULTRA MAGNUS: Springer would never sidestep me or Rodimus Prime.
    CYCLONUS: We'll see...

Cyclonus performed a hand-to-hand fortress standing fight with the idealistic Ultra Magnus while Arcee and Springer continued to fight the lethal and beastly Predaking. Cyclonus continued to plant mental seeds of doubt into Ultra Magnus' cool head, implying he was all alone because of the disobedient side-work alliance of Arcee and Springer. Nevertheless, Ultra Magnus continued to deal with Cyclonus personally so there wouldn't be a devastating dent in the Autobot fortress caused by this new Deception attack. Only time would tell if this sort of devilish mind-gameplay by Predaking/Cyclonus would yield further forms of Cybertronian anarchy to the benefit of Galvatron's Deceptions.

TO BE CONTINUED

====

:cool: 

{Predaking}

IMG_0439.PNG

{Cyclonus}

IMG_0376.PNG

2. Abishai100

Abishai100 Member

Last edited: Feb 28, 2020