PRE-RELEASE REVIEW: Maketoys MTRM-02Y Gundog (ver. 2Y)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Reviews' started by Sixo, Nov 13, 2015.

1. supervir2

supervir2 Feels like the kid in Big everyday.

News Credits:
    I've been in the FT camp for Hound, but these pics make me want to run out and get the toon version of this guy. He definitely looks quite nice.

2. newOrder

newOrder LowLife Republic

Instagram:
    Still looking good, love Hound

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Vertex

Vertex Still Rockets Redglare

News Credits:
    Great review Sixo, very useful photos too if transforming Nound without instructions. :D  Happy to report no issues with mine after all. What a lovely jeep he makes! Reminds me very much of when I opened G1 Hound's, back when this all began.

(Has anyone asked you for pieces of your carpet, to wear round their necks as a charm? Or would it make them see the world as if through a metallic filter and think everyone they know's been replaced by a robot? Actually, some people would pay for that...:D )

Maketoys certainly very impressive. Coneheads too now! Oh mai. :D 

• Like Like x 2
  4. G1StyleMPDesign

G1StyleMPDesign Well-Known Member

I picked up the TFC DETECTIVE as my MP Hound but, after looking at all these sweet pics of Gundog I’m having some second thoughts

I prefer that G1 deep dark green - Gundog has a subtle metallic iridescent flake plastic which despite my original thoughts on metal flake impregnated plastics I have recently come to think there not so bad - my Xtransbots Klaatu/Cosmos has a dark plastic with the metal iridescent plastic and it looks pretty nice

Gundog has a better head sculpt than Detective, looks much better and more G1

The legs look way better + the Chrome + the G1 style accessories too......I’m gonna have to hold one in hand and make that decision who’s stayin who’s going

Thanks for the review!!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. mediaguypj

mediaguypj New Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    That's an awesome review.